iPhone magsafe case and jean pockets!

Soldato
Anyone else get mightily annoyed by the phone 'sticking' in your jeans pockets? Every time I take my iPhone 13 out of my pocket, it pulls the pocket lining out with the phone! :mad: Makes it a two handed process to tuck your pocket lining back in so you don't like like a tramp/halfwit/weirdo with your pocket lining hanging out :confused:

I might actually see if I can find an alternative... The grippiness is good, but it absolutely does my nut, and I'm sure it's going to rip my pockets one day, or ironically cause me to drop the phone whilst getting it out..

Soldato
OP
I don’t actually have the wireless charger, I just liked the red :p Any red silicone case replacements?

Edit: I do think it affects me more than most. I commute on the tube so if you dont get a seat you’re standing and holding on with one hand. Therefore the above becomes very annoying.

Soldato
I have a pitaka case and have no issues. Although…. I haven’t ever put it in a jean pocket yet ( I outgrew my waist 30’s, and haven’t bought any new jeans since. ) seems okay with my joggers tho. :p

Back
Top Bottom