Iphone XS preorder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Thought about it but I can't justify the price. If I had more money I could waste I perhaps would have gone for 1 but I've got a 6 month old and need to be responsible now :p

Associate
OP
iPhones are discussed in a separate walled-garden Apple forum where nasty people won't say mean things about them which is why you couldn't find it in the more obvious Mobile Phones forum. :D

Hahahahaha

It’s true, I work with a pile of “non-sheep Android users”, always getting hassle from them!

Soldato
price of phones is getting ridiculous £1400 for a phone good lord and apple is milking their zombies lol. Their price of their laptops and computers are even worse.

Go and spec out a apple imac and with everything it came to almost £13,000 oh apple. I specced out my own similar system with better specs, gfx card, ram and hard drives for £5000.

Poor person that pays those prices.

I would rather buy a 2080ti and a budget phone than £1400 for a phone specially one made by apple. I am really trying to be nice here about how much i love apple:rolleyes:

Soldato
price of phones is getting ridiculous £1400 for a phone good lord and apple is milking their zombies lol. Their price of their laptops and computers are even worse.

Go and spec out a apple imac and with everything it came to almost £13,000 oh apple. I specced out my own similar system with better specs, gfx card, ram and hard drives for £5000.

Poor person that pays those prices.

I would rather buy a 2080ti and a budget phone than £1400 for a phone specially one made by apple. I am really trying to be nice here about how much i love apple:rolleyes:
Many things have crazy high prices these days...:(

I paid £1000 for a LG washing machine and £25,000 for a ford focus ……:o:o:o...But please don't tell anyone...:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom