Is a decent chair possible for around £100

Soldato
I know Amazon is filled full of 'gaming' chairs for around £100 which don't look too great comfort or material wise. I want something ergonomic. Are their any diamonds in the rough for around this price?

Soldato
I'd be interested to know any recommendations too. Some of the prices for "gaming chairs" are mental. I bought my son a GT Omega chair for about £150 for xmas as a treat....it's very nice but I think over priced for what it is.

Soldato
Go for a nice ergonomic office chair, maybe check the second hand market, you should be able to get something decent for around £100. I'm sure there's a website that sells refurbished stuff for a pretty good reduction, but I can't for the life of me remember the name.

Most 'gaming' chairs are just cheap ricer bucket seats strapped to a mount and are not healthy/good to use for long periods at a computer. People pay a premium for them because they think they look cool and the marketing buzzwords.

Don
I know Amazon is filled full of 'gaming' chairs for around £100 which don't look too great comfort or material wise. I want something ergonomic. Are their any diamonds in the rough for around this price?

Can't provide any suggestions from elsewhere obviously, but OcUK do have the more budget range of Nitro Concept chairs e.g.

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £162.59 (includes shipping: £12.60)

They also have a very good guide to Chairs (Scroll down to the bottom of the page):
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/gaming/gaming-chairs?sPage=1&sSort=3

Most 'gaming' chairs are just cheap ricer bucket seats strapped to a mount and are not healthy/good to use for long periods at a computer. People pay a premium for them because they think they look cool and the marketing buzzwords.

I was quite sceptical, but having sat in several of the Noblechairs at OcUK's birthday event, they are comfortable and look to be of good quality.
Still above my price range mind, but rumour has it, if you just stalk a certain @fiveub on twitter, eventually he will give in and send you a chair :D

Soldato
I was quite sceptical, but having sat in several of the Noblechairs at OcUK's birthday event, they are comfortable and look to be of good quality.
Still above my price range mind, but rumour has it, if you just stalk a certain @fiveub on twitter, eventually he will give in and send you a chair :D

Yeah, stuff from the likes of Noblechairs is usually spot on.

Thinking more of the hordes of chinese 'gamer' chairs you can find all over the net. :p

I'd definitely not say no to a free chair from @fiveub !

Back
Top Bottom