Is Angus Higgins still here?

Associate
is areks youtube site still going?

guy was unintentionally hilarious! remember his workout videos? how you to could have the stamina to make love to sexy ladies for hours, just like he could.

Soldato
Gah he hasn't even updated his youtube channel either, I can't find the one where he was begging for thousands of pounds.

I did find this gem though:

Man of Honour
I must have missed those threads that Angus had made such as the music one where he says he isn't into music.
When my Father In Law died we had no idea what to play at his funeral so played nothing. I knew him for 36 years and never saw him respond to music where my Mother In Law was into anything from Mozart to AC/DC.
I have a mate in his 50s who has also never shown an interest in music and it will be interesting when he dies. Other mates have been easy - don't forget Neil liked The Smiths, Korky liked the Cult and so on but with Kev we'll never know. If his parents survive him they'll probably play Ernie The Greatest Milkman in the West or Two Little Boys because he liked them when he was little.

Soldato
Gah he hasn't even updated his youtube channel either, I can't find the one where he was begging for thousands of pounds.

I did find this gem though:

The Mario Kart video on that channel is just fantastic.

"Epic first. Official Nintendo, Nintendo, Japan. Playstation! No, that’s another company. Anyway, Nintendo is big company: stocks, shares, worldwide. Tamagotchi game and watch series is by Nintendo, Nintendo entertainment system."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom