Is Gears 5 worth buying ? (£8.74 in steam sale)

Soldato
Nope its very bland I never even got around to playing it for long when it was included with game pass as all MS titles are now with Game Pass so Gears 4 as well is also part of that! get a game pass sub instead you get over 100 games with that!!

Caporegime
I really enjoyed it. I won't buy it yet though because Gears 4 isn't on Steam. I'm hoping they eventually port the whole lot over like they have done with Halo MCC.

Soldato
Like robfosters I too finish so few games these days but I enjoyed this though a couple of the boss fights were a real pain, I hate boss fights anyway.

Associate
Found it very boring, tried it with game pass and dropped it after an hour.
Ended up installing Gears 1 Ultimate Edition and had a blast, completed it in 1 sitting :D

Found it very boring, tried it with game pass and dropped it after an hour.
Ended up installing Gears 1 Ultimate Edition and had a blast, completed it in 1 sitting :D

GoW 1 & 2 are incredible games, the latter being responsible for getting me into online multiplayer. 3 was good for finishing the story arc off, but also where it started to go downhill for me.

Associate
GoW 1 & 2 are incredible games, the latter being responsible for getting me into online multiplayer. 3 was good for finishing the story arc off, but also where it started to go downhill for me.
Shame 2 & 3 are not on PC, hopefully they'll bring them over in the future I'd love more of gears 1 type stuff.

Back
Top Bottom