is it possible to buy a screen for this laptop please? ASUS X415ja

Associate
X415ja
hi,

i was trying to find a screen to replace my broken laptop screen and i found this one but its says:-
and i ahve no idea if this will be ok or how to check

ASUS X415ja
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS SCREEN IS THE 315mm WIDE VERSION. SOME LAPTOPS MAY TAKE THE 320mm VERSION.

thanks very much for any advice

Soldato
If it's already broken i would work backwards, disassemble the laptop and it will have a part number on it more than likely, then you can search with more certainty.

Associate
OP
If it's already broken i would work backwards, disassemble the laptop and it will have a part number on it more than likely, then you can search with more certainty.
thanks that what i was hoping for or something around like mb's saying version 2.0 etc but i will try to find a way to open it which i have not done before lol as its a friends laptop and ive always been desktop pc's

Soldato
i did the same for my youngest sister years ago. I found replacement for her Vaio laptop straight on the rainforest site.

Did a quick search and not sure if this looks like the correct parts, for your laptop model:

Lists 2 14" LCD panels, different screen resolutions, but doesn't give dimensions.

Might have found a suitable one from the rainforest if you search for "AJPARTS UK New Compatible with ASUS X415MA-EK, ASUS X415JA-EK Laptop Narrow Frame Screen 14” LED LCD 1920 x 1080 FHD Display 30 Pin NON-IPS Matte 315 MM WIDE Panel Non Touch"

Associate

This is what I did when I smashed my laptop screen. Much easier than trying to Google which screen was in my laptop.

Back
Top Bottom