Is it possible to put a USB device into a PC, and then into an IPad?

Soldato
I've got a load of AVI files on a Windows 10 PC, which I've like to play on an IPad.

Are there USB devices which you can plug into a PC, copy the files over, and then plug straight into a IPad and access the files (AVIs) on them and play them back?

Soldato
OP
Grrr.... So can someone just recommend a hardware solution?

Got a cable off Amazon, and even with it plugged into a power lead, and trying three different USB sticks, and micro SDs readers, across two Apple device, they complain of not enough power.

Soldato
OP
I've got a usb C to otg sdcard reader.
And you just plug that in, with a SD card in it, and access it from both a PC and IPad?

I see over on Amazon there's dedicated USB sticks which seem to achieve what I'm after, albeit an app is required on the Ipad - "iDiskk MFI Certified 64GB Lightning USB memory stick"

Soldato
And you just plug that in, with a SD card in it, and access it from both a PC and IPad?

I see over on Amazon there's dedicated USB sticks which seem to achieve what I'm after, albeit an app is required on the Ipad - "iDiskk MFI Certified 64GB Lightning USB memory stick"

I don't know what connection iPad uses, does it have usb C?

If so this is what I've got, I use to to read the files on my dash cam sdcard. Just pop the sdcard into this then straight into my phone.

Edit, you need the reader with usb also. So this one.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0...ob25lX2RldGFpbCZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdA==

Back
Top Bottom