Is Lewis Hamilton the GOAT (this thread is about Lewis as an F1 driver, not anything else)?

Man of Honour
yep Lewis is pretty average

Leading nearly every stat, average.

By that measure every other driver on the grid is shockingly poor.

What a lot of fans don’t get is that by devaluing Hamilton you massively and disproportionately devalue your own favourite drivers and make yourselves look stupid in the process.

Soldato
Lewis isn't the GOAT at all, he got lucky joining Merc when he did. An average driver in an OP car, just look at how George is showing him up currently..
Are you just posting this nonsense in every single thread now? Do you need reminding he lost 2007 by one point to Kimi, and won 2008 both in the Mclaren. How do you account for that?

George is hardly showing him up. Being a couple of places ahead, near the bottom of the field is far from showing anyone up.

Soldato
Are you just posting this nonsense in every single thread now? Do you need reminding he lost 2007 by one point to Kimi, and won 2008 both in the Mclaren. How do you account for that?

George is hardly showing him up. Being a couple of places ahead, near the bottom of the field is far from showing anyone up.

If he is the goat then he should be easily beating his rookie team mate who's in his first season at this team, no? He managed to go back a position today and finished behind his team mate again. Hardly a glowing case for goat judging by this season and last. :cry:

Or was it always just the car and poor team mates? i.e. Mr Bottas?

Soldato
So we are three races in and George has an 11 point lead. It’s embarrassing for a 7 x WC with so much skill and experience not to be getting the best setup out of a car with a team he’s been with for 8 years .

Was it bad luck with the safety car in Australia or was it the car setup that Mercedes are blaming it on make your mind up guys ?

Oh I forgot , who starting the sprint in front of Lewis this afternoon? Oh surprise surprise it’s George .
Have you even watched the races? Lewis took gambles on setups which ultimately didn't work, at least he tried something different, and yes, the SC screwed him last race.

And surprise surprise yourself, as always you're saying anything and everything to **** him off given the tiniest sniff of a foothold.

Associate
11th in Imola Spring qualifying. I'm sold George>Lewis...

People have very short memories, looking back at Hamilton's career when he's been given decent equipment he delivers, plenty of other good, potential wdc drivers just seem to have spells where they go missing.

Soldato
If he is the goat then he should be easily beating his rookie team mate who's in his first season at this team, no? He managed to go back a position today and finished behind his team mate again. Hardly a glowing case for goat judging by this season and last. :cry:

Or was it always just the car and poor team mates? i.e. Mr Bottas?

I wouldn't call it showing up his team mate yet.... Also George is hardly a rookie is he? :rolleyes::cry:

Soldato
Wow look at all the haters entering this thread when the GOAT is down and driving the worst car in his F1 career. How fair of you.
This bald eagle guy... Lol

Soldato
Wow look at all the haters entering this thread when the GOAT is down and driving the worst car in his F1 career. How fair of you.
This bald eagle guy... Lol

The thread is 8 pages long since a month ago, people are hardly just turning up now...

It would seem some people prefer to shut their ears and close their eyes at the thought of any criticism. Shame really.

Back
Top Bottom