Is my daughter psychic?

Associate
REALLY weird thing happened at the weekend witnessed by at least 2 adult family members.

My 3 year old daughter started repeatedly shouting the name (firstname and surname) of her deceased great grandfather whom died years before she was born and has never heard his name.

Strange huh, anyone else's kids do strange things related to long gone ancestors?

Soldato
Kids are like sponges. My daughter when she was 2 or 3 pointed at photos of her dead great grandfather and said "Jim", they take it all in and just because you can't recollect saying it, you will have.

Associate
we may possibly have said his first name, but there would of been no reason or circumstance to say his surname.

we definitely know we have never said her great grandfather's full name, and she just kept repeating his name at the top of her lungs for a few minutes.

Associate
Since everyone else is saying no, I'll be the first to go against them and say yes.

Can you ask her to pick 6 numbers between 1 and 59 plz? :p

Soldato
I worry about people who disregard the possibility they've said a name but jump to psychic :D.

Last edited:
Soldato
You really think you're going to get an unbiased answer on here? (for the record I'm on the fence - not enough evidence)

Caporegime
god i hope not.

i mean life can suck some times but imagine spending hundreds of years drifting around bored ****less whispering to children?

it's like Caspar meets jim'll fix it.

Caporegime
REALLY weird thing happened at the weekend witnessed by at least 2 adult family members.

My 3 year old daughter started repeatedly shouting the name (firstname and surname) of her deceased great grandfather whom died years before she was born and has never heard his name.

Strange huh, anyone else's kids do strange things related to long gone ancestors?

I would fetch an Exorcist. Immediately.

Top Bottom