1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is my laptop Able to run Rocket League?

Discussion in 'Laptops & Tablets' started by ASPWLF, Jan 12, 2018.

1. ASPWLF

Associate

I have this spec

https://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c04372331

Someone said it can run dirt 3

IT CANT RUN ROCKET LEAGUE ON LOWEST SETTINGS

I’ve tried factory restoring too so what’s going on ??? Even my friends cheap laptop can run rocket league so why ?

2. 413x

Capodecina

I don't think it can. Hasn't got a good enough graphics card

3. ASPWLF

Associate

But like someone said idk if they were joking but they said any laptop can run rocket league cuz it’s easy to run and yet I can’t run it lol

I found this laptop right is it good ? Here’s link

** No Competitors **

I’m looking to buy one but what should I look out for ? Because I see a lot of i7 or i5 BHT have no Graphics Card so will that run games tho plus only have £450 ;(

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2018
  4. tropicola

Gangster

what is your budget?

If you can save about 600ish and wait a little you can get an i7 with a 1050 nvidia which is more than enough for running rocket league and other semi decent games etc

if you spend any less really you are looking at a surfing/business machine with a crappy integrated graphics card that will run next to no games at a decent fps.

i wouldn;t buy the laptop you linked 740 is underpowered, if you do go for something second hand maybe you can get a 970m or something for that price, keep looking

something like this new;
    ASUS Gaming ZX553VD-DM968T gives an i7 7300HQ and 1050 2gb for example at about 600-700£

5. ASPWLF

Associate

yeah thats the only problem... i only have £450 to spend lol thats why im tryna find used ones as there cheaper and got better specs

6. 413x

Capodecina

I think on my htpc I run rocket league with an i3 2120 and 7850.
    So it doesn't need much but it does need a real gpu

7. Gooner Leroy

Mobster

I've ran rocket league with an integrated HD4000 with i5 and 8gb ram. It was playable too.