Is my work colleague flirting with me?

Soldato
Well she's not ignoring you completely,
every man ever
so-youre-saying-theres-a-chance-gif-5.gif

Soldato

She laughed at your *** you've been here for long enough to know that if you're going to swear, it should be fully starred out, please don't try and disguise swearing like that *** jokes - check.

You called her, "mate" - oooooooof.

"you're" - i'd immediately dry up at this ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
Excellent thread - keep it up chaps...oo.er missus.

Unless I am missing something that email exchange was deathly boring and contained zero flirt - from her anyway.

Last edited:
Soldato
Unless your in charge of the chair purchases, the second you offered to buy her a chair, you'd failed.
She even declined the offer, that's all you need to know to read between the lines.

Soldato
Unless your in charge of the chair purchases, the second you offered to buy her a chair, you'd failed.
She even declined the offer, that's all you need to know to read between the lines.
:cry:

What kind of weirdo flirts by offering to swap a chair when they aren't even in the chair swapping department! Know your baliwick OP.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Clearly she is dead. These are the words of a T-1000 toying with its next victim. Built with a custom eeprom to target simps and incels.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I can’t help but think that should have gone in a private messenger program, rather than email.

Back
Top Bottom