Is there a workaround to Connect 2x BT headphones to an iPad?

Soldato
We're off on holiday next week and my wife and i usually load some shows onto the iPad to watch on the plane.

It was fine in the past as we just had a 3.5mm splitter for our headphones. Now all my headphones are wireless.

Is there a reasonably priced device which can either plug into the Ipad headphone connection and stream music to 2 lots of headphones? I saw one for around £25 which seems reasonable but wondering how much lag it might introduce?

Link - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bluetooth-...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

The only other option is to buy a cheap pair of headphones as my Sennheiser ones have an optional cable i can use, but i'd rather avoid that if necessary.

Soldato
If both of your bluetooth headphones are Airpods/Beats and your iPad is fairly new you should be able to use both at the same time.

a few ifs but that's one way

Soldato
OP
Nah, we're cheap :p

Well one pair are my Sennheiser Momentum 2 which i use around the house and the other is a cheap set of Soundpeats i use for running. The Ipad is the new (well 2018 model) but seems it's a feature reserved for the official Apple headphones.

Back
Top Bottom