Is there such a thing as a longer cylinder for a Noblechairs hero?

Man of Honour
I know there's a shorter one, an even shorter one and a shortest one, but the problem I have is that my chair at its highest is slightly too low for my desk. Just 1 or 2 cm, but enough to be imperfect. Since everything else about the chair is perfect, it's bothering me. It's a little less than completely comfortable.

I could buy a lower desk, but that would be more fuss as I'd have to get rid of this one somehow and in any case I like this desk.

I could just put a cushion on the chair, but I'm finding that the lower back is perfect and raising myself a couple of cm would compromise that.

A slightly longer cylinder would be the perfect solution for me, if such a thing exists.

EDIT: To give a point of reference and to check that I wasn't given one of the shorter cylinders by misake: The frame of the bottom of the seat is 45cm from the floor when the base and casters are fitted and the seat is as high as it will go.

Associate
Just received mine quick measure 46cm at max height.

You must have some long legs on you 6foot5 myself and barely have it raised.

Man of Honour
OP
Just received mine quick measure 46cm at max height.

You must have some long legs on you 6foot5 myself and barely have it raised.

That confirms I have the standard size cylinder.

I don't have massively long legs, though they must be proportionally longer than yours because I feel like I'm squatting if I have it at its lowest setting. The issue, as I said, is the height of my desk (which has a footrest).

Back
Top Bottom