Is this a good laptop and price?

Soldato
Laptop in full working order, good cosmetic condition, great specs and only about 4 years old.

Was about £800 new.

Specs are as follows:

Windows 10 Operating System
Intel i7 2.4 GHz Processor
8 GB Ram
1 TB Harddrive
Dual Nvidia GTX 640 and Intel HD Graphics Card

As with most latops, battery performance has gone down slightly. Off power i tend to find i get about 1 hour out of it. Although this is not a laptop you would necassarily carry around, a new battery will only set you back £20.

Keyboard is also missing up key in the bottom right, but it still works if you press it (see picture).

Other than that its in mostly great shape! Only selling because i've turned to the darkside (Mac) :)

Pasted from the advert, it's up for £150 and sounds like they set on it, I have been trying to sell my computer and replace with a gaming laptop, but anything under £200 always seemed to be dx10 or less until I found this, other than the key missing and battery it sounds like just what I'm looking for spec wise, mean I don't know if I will be able to get this one though as I'm in talks with the sale of my computer, but they want it for less than what I need for this laptop and less than what it's worth :rolleyes:(not with the monitor as I sold that and not with the seasonic psu as that's too big for the case not will it include 3 hdd, but it's psu is 80 plus and plenty for this system )

Back
Top Bottom