Is this a new thing...

Soldato
Commuting back from work today on the train, a bunch of kids on the platform at Woolwich dockyard reached through an open train window and threw what looked like tomato soup over an unsuspecting couple. The idiots were filming it and had waited for the doors to close to avoid any retribution.

Obviously the victims were freaking out as they had no idea what had been thrown over them.

It would have been me if I'd sat in the next bank of seats.

Is this a new challenge or something? Just a heads up to keep windows closed when going through crap hole areas.

Glad I'll be leaving London this year. Full of something that rhymes with hunts.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Commuting back from work today on the train, a bunch of kids on the platform at Woolwich dockyard reached through an open train window and threw what looked like tomato soup over an unsuspecting couple. The idiots were filming it and had waited for the doors to close to avoid any retribution.

Obviously the victims were freaking out as they had no idea what had been thrown over them.

It would have been me if I'd sat in the next bank of seats.

Is this a new challenge or something? Just a heads up to keep windows closed when going through crap hole areas.

Glad I'll be leaving London this year. Full of something that rhymes with hunts.
It’s Woolwich mate.

Place is stuffed to the brim with cretins. Should be levelled.

You still in Erith?

Soldato
OP
It’s Woolwich mate.

Place is stuffed to the brim with cretins. Should be levelled.
I'm used to seeing nutters and people obviously on drugs but this has hit a whole new level of idiocy. Poor couple were obviously not UK native either so that's a great message to send them...

I agree, nuke Woolwich and do about 3mil worth of improvements. :)

Not in gearith but not far away. I'd rather live in Chernobyl than Erith.

Caporegime
I'm used to seeing nutters and people obviously on drugs but this has hit a whole new level of idiocy. Poor couple were obviously not UK native either so that's a great message to send them...

Woolwich is very slowly being turned around, but it’s gonna take a long time. The developments by the Thames where the cross rail station is, is very nice indeed. Ridiculously expensive though. That kind of development will eventually extend throughout Woolwich.

Caporegime
When I lived down there you used to see it a lot. Up here on the metro you occasionally get people doing it with stinkbombs or throwing bags of what I assume to be dog crap through the doors.

Permabanned
Strangely, people who film themselves doing nasty things to other people get quite upset if people film them.

In a few months this social bibelot will be indentified as a bona fide syndrome, named after an eminent behavioural scientist from a
eastern european university.

Soldato
Strangely, people who film themselves doing nasty things to other people get quite upset if people film them.

In a few months this social bibelot will be indentified as a bona fide syndrome, named after an eminent behavioural scientist from a
eastern european university.

Why an Eastern European university, apart from casual racism?

Is this the post-brexit version of the northern polytechnic?

Caporegime
When I lived down there you used to see it a lot. Up here on the metro you occasionally get people doing it with stinkbombs or throwing bags of what I assume to be dog crap through the doors.
Do we have all the "special" people or does crap like this happen in Sweden too? Or anywhere civilised.

I think Britain peaked too soon and is now basically doing its best to become the ******** of the world.

Soldato
OP
Woolwich is very slowly being turned around, but it’s gonna take a long time. The developments by the Thames where the cross rail station is, is very nice indeed. Ridiculously expensive though. That kind of development will eventually extend throughout Woolwich.

I never understand spending a fortune on property that is literally a stone's throw from a hell hole. You're probably talking 25+ years to turn around. Oh, as for still being where I am - buyers pulled out and the market is a bit sluggish at the moment so I'll have another go at escaping in a few months :)

Do we have all the "special" people or does crap like this happen in Sweden too? Or anywhere civilised.

I think Britain peaked too soon and is now basically doing its best to become the ******** of the world.
I know there have always been idiots but it's reaching new lows when assaulting strangers and videoing it for the lulz is a thing. Don't think the change in parenting styles and lack of discipline since the 90s has helped tbh.

Anyways I was just curious if this is one of those stupid "challenges" - hopefully not.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I never understand spending a fortune on property that is literally a stone's throw from a hell hole. You're probably talking 25+ years to turn around.

Slightly OT, but most of will be bought by various dodgy foreigners looking to launder dubious money, plus a few locals who can afford to compete doing the same. That't not racism, just an extension of waht is already happening in London.

As for young cretins being cretins, it's nothing new. Or even vaguely new. Firing rocks at Metro trams to break the windows is some kind of sport in Mancs.

Soldato

Thats not nice i live there, well upper Belvedere but close enough.

Back
Top Bottom