• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Is this graphics card fake?

You are right, but i bought there things from there and they were fine (just like millions in the UK). My problem is how a store buys from someone a fake gpu ? They don't even care ? Because someone sold it there

Not quite sure on the context - but sometimes customers pull a fast one buying a new GPU and then returning their old one claiming it is broken for their money back, etc. which sometimes goes through unnoticed and the card ends up being resold as B-Grade, etc. returns often aren't tested extensively and if they are really busy might have only been given a quick once over and stuck into discounted stock.

I kinda want it to play with. I've already got some cards that shouldn't be sold in the UK market and they are actually pretty awesome (Were shipped to me from CZ). I wouldn't write it off without a test first, you may have yourself a decent little bargain.

It's probably a Chinese import using a custom board design. I doubt anyone would bother to fake such a low end card.
Related: apparently the Koss PortaPro is one of the most faked headphones on eBay. A pair of genuine Koss PPs costs about $20.

Weird isn't it. Why bother with something so inexpensive? But they do...

Related: apparently the Koss PortaPro is one of the most faked headphones on eBay. A pair of genuine Koss PPs costs about $20.

Weird isn't it. Why bother with something so inexpensive? But they do...

Forget about the "fake" part for a bit.

Think of it as simply selling a product. It costs them X to make and they sell it at Y.

They are hijacking a known product name but its still the same game of making and selling goods and any market is still a market.

Back
Top Bottom