Is this the worst age to be a man?

Soldato
Okay so in days of old, we had it good, we went out to the pub to watch the footy and the misses stayed at home to look after the kids, iron our clothes and prepare dinner. Now it's all equality, we have to stay home and look after the brats and our pub time is reduced massively. They want half our assets when we seperate!

And it doesn't stop there, now every supermarket in the land is selling cosmetics for men! I mean what has gone wrong. We're men! And whats worse is watching the next generate of young men are more bothered about their skin and weight than last saturdays loss at home against Grimbsy Town.

It's time for a revolution my friends, we're men, lets start acting like it again.

Viva l'revolution - are my OCUK compadres with me on this?

Soldato
Get back to the kitchen, ***** ! :D.

Tho I indeed find it unfair that when people separate they get half half, the person who earned more should get more, eg. man earns 2000 a month, woman earns 1000 a month, man gets 66% at divorce, woman gets 33%.

Would stop all those pesky greedy women marrying the rich men for the money and then divorcing and running with his cash.

Soldato
The 50's must have rocked:

battleshipsm.jpg

(Note the women at the back) ;)

Associate
Haha.. You know I was thinking about this the other day. I grew up in a traditional Indian family and my mother was always doing stuff without any kind of friction. Now.. I feel like I have had my knob chopped off. I cleaning the kitchen listening to her moaning about her make up and her friends..

No wonder people were more productive pre-1970s because women didn't give as much **** to men as they do now.. Its all messed up, they can call you a c-word and be nasty as they want, you call them c-word things change, and pots start flying around.

Bah..

Last edited:
Soldato
Well just think about it this way; would you rather have 50" TVs, internet, xboxes, longer lifespan or have none of that and be back in 1920 where you were dominating women and thought you were better than everyone else because you were a man?

Soldato
Well just think about it this way; would you rather have 50" TVs, internet, xboxes, longer lifespan or have none of that and be back in 1920 where you were dominating women and thought you were better than everyone else because you were a man?

50" TV, internet, xbox, longer lifespan and a woman to look after the children and cook the meals? I think so!:p

Soldato
OP

Progress and traditional values aren't at odds, we made some of man kinds biggest leaps forward during periods when men weren't expected to everything. Now what? We've record numbers of teenage preggers and our daughters look up to the late Jade Goody as some sort of saint. It's all very wrong, VERY wrong.

Soldato
Ha ha ha ha.
No.

Go back to your cave mr. neanderthal, seriously. You cannot consider your missus feelings or quality of life? Only yourself, bit selfish aint it?

Plus watching a bunch of poncey blokes shepparding a bit of dead cow into an outdoor shed for 90 minutes is just boring to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom