Is violence against women now the new norm for the Tory party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Probably hitting the ground hard after a night on the coke. Big come down and reality hits hard - argument.

I wonder if she hit him and hence he hit her because you know, according to some in the other thread that's equality.

Anyway lets just add women to the list of people the Tories hate...

The poor
The disabled
The old (yet they remain their base of support)
Republicans
People with a spare bedroom
Workers who have the audacity to want workers' rights
Women

Soldato
People being loud during an argument shocker :eek:

Don't see that it's relevant to make the thread title "is violence against women now the new norm for the Tory party?" though as there is no mention of violence anywhere in the linked Boris story, but you know "LOL Stockhausen!" :D

Permabanned

Don't see that it's relevant to make the thread title "is violence against women now the new norm for the Tory party?" though as there is no mention of violence anywhere in the linked Boris story, but you know "LOL Stockhausen!" :D

A neighbour told the Guardian they heard a woman screaming followed by “slamming and banging”. At one point Symonds could be heard telling Johnson to “get off me” and “get out of my flat”

Doesn't sound like normal "being loud in an argument" to me. At least my wife has never had cause to say "get off me!" during an argument.

FTM

FTM

Soldato

how many times have you argued with your partner and made so much noise that the neighbours called the police? I have been married 25 years and not once has a policeman had to knock on my door because of concern over a domestic arguement

Caporegime
It could be an old recording for all we know? It sounds like your typical lefty remainer character assassination attempt given the timing. I'd be more concerned by neighbours recording their neighbours rather than a domestic argument.

Soldato
I'm no Tory but this kind of discourse doesn't do anyone any favours.

Mark Field might be an angry Rick with a P. Boris might get into late-night arguments with whoever. Tarnishing all Tories with the same brush though is a bit harsh.

Last edited:
Soldato
Stupid thread, stupid topic.. The woman could have been armed and people would praise him... He should've just restrained her though not grabbed her by the neck. Doesn't deserve a sacking however.

Soldato
Yeah - if there is proof against Boris I'm all for it coming out but that isn't what the intention of this thread is.

Exactly. It's another bit part in the "it's the left!"/"it's the right!" pantomime. And I'm getting ******* sick of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom