ISIL, ISIS, Daesh discussion thread.

Soldato
Absolutely, (which on another note is why I Cringe when the ocuk resident shills harp on about the west creating isil. No, we simply triggered another phase of the historic Sunni vs Shia war). So let's consider what might overcome thus silly religious based war? I mean, looking at the developed world it could actually be progress, secularism, education and certainly not dictators...

It might be of interest - but my upcoming dissertation will be based upon the missed chance between Baldwin and Saladin and actual peace (and divison of the holy land) - down to the powerplay of Reynard de chatilion and guy de lusignan.

Over a thousand years of war could (imo) have been halted.

Soldato
And yet you're still pro Assad, who does just as worse, but is the leader of the nation. Wow!

Really care to locate me where he has used civilians as human shields and beheaded a 12 year old boy alive?

Even his troops, I will allow.

Citation needed. Oh wait I'm sure I'm not going to get one...

Soldato
OP
What with Countries like Saudi Arabia pulling the strings behind the seems. Pull the other one

Wrong. The US are pulling the strings as the Saudi power house is funded by the dollar backed oil industry,that's pretty simple to understand come on. Persia are peeved about that, as a Shia entity, they were once the super power in the region.

Go study some history, stop bleating soundbites and referring to the actions of a few heinous people and their actions to back your unfounded support for a dictator who executes his own for simply having another view. This is the reason it looks silly when you try and take the moral high ground on matters.

Soldato
Wrong. The US are pulling the strings as the Saudi power house is funded by the dollar backed oil industry,that's pretty simple to understand come on. Persia are peeved about that, as a Shia entity, they were once the super power in the region.

Go study some history, stop bleating soundbites and referring to the actions of a few heinous people and their actions to back your unfounded support for a dictator who executes his own for simply having another view. This is the reason it looks silly when you try and take the moral high ground on matters.

I disagree - the house of saud have their own religious ambitions , and again IMO are using the yemen civil war as a cover to eliminate history

Soldato
OP
It might be of interest - but my upcoming dissertation will be based upon the missed chance between Baldwin and Saladin and actual peace (and divison of the holy land) - down to the powerplay of Reynard de chatilion and guy de lusignan.

Over a thousand years of war could (imo) have been halted.
I'd be interested to read that when finished if possible!

Soldato

I can assure you i'm far more educated than you. All be it in the scientific field and seeming the historic field as well.

Just because America is buying Oil it does not make Saudi Arabia spread their Wahhabi ways, they could invest it other ways other than their pathetic extremist ways. Heck Saudi Arabia are that bad ISIS even use their education books for their schools to spread hate...

Last edited:
Soldato
They're in decline though and they know it.

They`ve stuck around since 1744 so far.....

I can assure you i'm far more educated than you. All be it in the scientific field and seeming the historic field as well.

Just because America is buying Oil it does not make Saudi Arabia spread their Wahhabi ways, they could invest it other ways other than they pathetic extremist ways. Heck Saudi Arabia are that bad ISIS even use their education books for their schools to spread hate...

^^ this - Wahhabism , being an ultra conservative form of Sunnism, opponents view is as a distortion of true islam.....

which may or may not be a reason why they are trying (again IMO) to eliminate Islamic history from it`s birthplace.

Soldato
OP

Just because America is buying Oil it does not make Saudi Arabia spread their Wahhabi ways, they could invest it other ways other than their pathetic extremist ways. Heck Saudi Arabia are that bad ISIS even use their education books for their schools to spread hate...

Oh dear.

Soldato
Making assumptions is a very stupid thing to do.

Again care to elaborate.

I can only make an assumption you based that comment on

"I can assure you i'm far more educated than you. All be it in the scientific field and seeming the historic field as well."

And i stand by that based on RoboCod's level of debate in this thread.

Which consists of citation needed. Then you provide a citation which is quickly skimmed over and then a dummy out of pram type comment. You then ask him for citations on his comments, which he just skims over dismissing

Last edited:
Caporegime
Bit different between the UK where people don't tend to be significantly armed as part of day to day life and some parts of the ME where tribes, etc. are routinely heavily armed. Not to mention stuff like extremist groups capitalising on the situation who weren't necessarily part of the original dissent.

So yeah comparing the start of a brutal civil war and a dtudent protest outside parliment in the uk is a complete ******** argument.

Glad you agree

Caporegime

Isis however are also attacking SA.

As for the books comment isis also will be using lsrge ampunts of western text books in thier engineering research and projects too.

Back
Top Bottom