ISIL, ISIS, Daesh discussion thread.

Man of Honour
Looks like a Leopard 2 in that, nevermind just a Leopard. Epic fail by the Turkish forces if it's true.

The Turkish army are portraying it as a major victory with over 1000 IS killed in a massive battle (EDIT: Other source claim its more like 150 though The Express is claiming 1005 lol).

EDIT: Wonder if Turkey is about to learn the same lessons SA did in Yemen in the utilisation of heavy armour.

Last edited:
Soldato
Turkey are not going to be too happy with ISIS. They have burned 2 of their soldiers alive in their latest propaganda video.

In an ironic twist, one of the soldiers burned alive had quite a bit of pro ISIS stuff on his Facebook.

Last edited:
Soldato
I know the German isis thread got closed, but I have a question. Not denying he did it but they are chasing him as the suspect because of an ID found in the truck... Wtf, what sort of criminal leaves a calling card. I believe a suspect in a previous terrorist plot left his passport (can't remember which, think it was was a a French one)
That's just nuts to me and doesn't figure as logical. Anyone else considered this weird?

Caporegime
The Sun link isn't opening but I dad the other day it sounds like he was kept alive (for whatever reason?) in the cab and somehow managed to fight the guy at the end. I hope he didn't get killed by the police in the end accidentally. :(

They have also found a fingerprint of the Tunisian guy in the cab, obviously some people are that stupid, or they don't think they are getting out alive anyway perhaps?

Caporegime
I know the German isis thread got closed, but I have a question. Not denying he did it but they are chasing him as the suspect because of an ID found in the truck... Wtf, what sort of criminal leaves a calling card. I believe a suspect in a previous terrorist plot left his passport (can't remember which, think it was was a a French one)
That's just nuts to me and doesn't figure as logical. Anyone else considered this weird?

You never think that maybe the actual guy that got away was untraceable and the governments are just trying to cover up and make people feel "safe" in the knowledge that someone has apparently been caught for the atrocity. "insert random extremist on watch list".

Maybe extremists think differently but if I was planning something like this. The last thing I would do is have identification on me.

Last edited:
Soldato
Maybe extremists think differently but if I was planning something like this. The last thing I would do is have identification on me.

Even without his paper ID in the truck cab he would have been identified. His fingerprints and hairs were all over the cab and already has a criminal history in other EU country and had even been in prison so his prints would have been on record already.

After all there's no shortage of stupid criminals why not stupid terrorists ?

Soldato
Not sure if it's widely known but the Polish truck driver in the Germany attack may have saved numerous lives. If already posted apologies.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/24493...ugh-berlin-christmas-market-autopsy-suggests/

There should be more on the news about this and he should be praised as high as possible, what he did is heroic, his actions are what a hero really is, i wonder if it is what caused the truck to veer off left in the market and get stuck.

There could have been 100+ dead if the scumbag was allowed to go the full length of the market.

R.I.P Lukasz Urban, you are a hero.

e: Also, how the hell was he allowed to travel through 3 countries??? WTF is going on with border checks and security services etc etc, after all this and especially the past 2 years of violence and terror? It is astonishing how he can travel so much and only get caught by the police being lucky in Italy, it was just a random check according to the media.

Now the hijacked plane, it's like a conveyor belt. (I know what some of you are thinking regarding the last sentence :))

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Wish they would stop giving these people full front page coverage - it just encourages copycat, etc. acts if they think the world will see their name/face :|

Caporegime
Libyan plane hijacked and now under guard with 118 passengers on board on the runway in Malta. Posh alternative to a rubber boat for migrants, or something more sinister?

Sounds like they are pro gadaffi people wanting to start a political party. No ******* clue what is going through their heads, unless they are looking for political asylum?

They released the hostages and have now been arrested without any violence.

Soldato
You never think that maybe the actual guy that got away was untraceable and the governments are just trying to cover up and make people feel "safe" in the knowledge that someone has apparently been caught for the atrocity. "insert random extremist on watch list".

That was exactly my point, just made subtly to not anger the GD conspiracy theorists.

Back
Top Bottom