ISIS and Islamic militants - discussion

Do we have biker gangs with guns in the UK?
Err no.

Do we have organised Christian church violence of any sort?
Don't think so

Do we have muslims beheading people in the high street and planning terror attacks?
Yep.

Do we have nutters from ISIS on their way to Europe?
Yep

and you are ignoring the entirety of northern Ireland for the last 40 years.....

because that's not religious - you know catholic vs protestant at all is it

and you are ignoring the entirety of northern Ireland for the last 40 years.....

Well it wasn't because I didn't notice the leaders of either church cheering their side on. It was more about control of drugs and kicking the British out so it was basically a territorial conflict, not a religious one.

Besides, we've all reached a peace agreement.
There will be no peace with islam because it is not a peaceful religion, it is a revolutionary political system for world domination.

Last edited:
How can anyone argue that X people did Y to the peoples of Z country so many years ago, as some kind of defence for what's happening in the here and now? Man kind has been battling rival tribes since before our ancestors invented any of the Gods. One would like to think we can outgrow such barbaric practice all together at some point.

You know it's people that are stuck in the past and not looking at the now that are the problem

Still, in about 50 years you'll start to agree

You know it's people that are stuck in the past and not looking at the now that are the problem

Still, in about 50 years you'll start to agree

rev ian paisley.....

and there are still those killing in the name of religion in northern Ireland even today. but lets not let a few minor facts get in your way

im sure the relatives of `jock` Davison would disagree with your opinion

Well it wasn't because I didn't notice the leaders of either church cheering their side on. It was more about control of drugs and kicking the British out so it was basically a territorial conflict, not a religious one.

Besides, we've all reached a peace agreement.
There will be no peace with islam because it is not a peaceful religion, it is a revolutionary political system for world domination.

the actions of a few to tar the peace of the many? Britain First ; do their views represent Christians everywhere? or ar they just another right wing white male God feering group with an agenda?

and the BNP - violence in the name of religion - or any `derby` football match in Glasgow

the actions of a few to tar the peace of the many?

Yes, because it is so consistent, every European country that now has a significant immigrant muslim population also has problems with muslim violence.

Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands, France, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Britain etc.

They affect not only the resident population but have expelled other immigrants like the Jews from France and white people from parts of London. There are 22 cities in Sweden which are simply dominated by muslim immigrants.

These are all countries that barely have 5% muslims, yet their negative social impact is entirely disproportionate.

I'm guessing that they are referring to the single killing of Lee Rigby in 2013? Otherwise, I haven't heard of any since.

Only because we have had to spend £3.5 billion every year on foiling their endless plots to carry out further attacks. There were a few recent ones where knives were taken as evidence, I'm guessing they weren't there to cut the cake.

That is a shed load of money to waste on 5% and we will have to continue to spend that amount forever, simply because islam will never reform and our government is spineless..

That is a shed load of money to waste on 5% and we will have to continue to spend that amount forever, simply because islam will never reform and our government is spineless..

Islam doesn't need to do anything, it's just a religion.

if you want peace then make peace with the people.....yes i know you would rather (insert horrible way to die) than make peace with muslims.

Islam doesn't need to do anything, it's just a religion.

if you want peace then make peace with the people.....yes i know you would rather (insert horrible way to die) than make peace with muslims.

Peace needs both sides to come to the table.

Hopefully your not one of those people who live in an imaginary world where either appeasement works and/or blind to the way Islam plays into the hands of the radical/unscrupulous.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom