ISIS and Islamic militants - discussion

Islam doesn't need to do anything, it's just a religion.

if you want peace then make peace with the people.....yes i know you would rather (insert horrible way to die) than make peace with muslims.

And what if..like Islamic extremists want, don't want peace and will not rest until you convert to their religion?

I was replying to the "it's only one street beheading" tone of your post.

Well we are pretty used to people being chopped up in the UK...

This sort of thing happens in London at least once a year and has nothing to do with Islam...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...robe-launched-body-suitcase-London-canal.html

http://news.sky.com/story/1461763/killer-put-friends-chopped-up-remains-in-canal

Makes beheading seem pretty tame...

So moral of this story, you're more likely to be chopped up and put in a suitcase than beheaded by Islamic fundamentalists (or just mentalist) in the UK. Maybe we should spend some of that 3.5 billion on policing?

No it's not and you know that

"By Allah, we swear by the almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you until you leave us alone.

"So what if we want to live by the Sharia in Muslim lands? Why does that mean you must follow us and chase us and call us extremists and kill us?

"Rather, you lot are extreme. You are the ones. When you drop a bomb, do you think it picks one person or rather your bomb wipes out a whole family? This is the reality.

"By Allah, if I see your mother today with a buggy I would help her up the stairs, this is my nature.

"But we are forced through the Koran.... that we must fight them as they fight us. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

"I apologise that women had to witness this today but in our lands our women have to see the same.

"You people will never be safe. Remove your Governments - they don't care about you.

"Do you think David Cameron is going to get caught in the street, when we start busting our guns, do you think your politicians are going to die. No, it's going to be the average guy, like you and your children.

"So get rid of them. Tell them to bring our troops back so you can all live in peace. Leave our lands and you will live in peace.

"That's all I have to say."

Also anyone that thinks this:

“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.”

Translates too Israel “must be wiped off the face of the map'' is equally in denial of reality!!

But, but, that interpretation came from Fox news so must be true!

Iran has only existed as a country for 36 years so it's a bit disingenuous to claim they haven't started a war in 200 years.

Nonsense, Iran has been around much longer than that, it's over 50 years since we overthrew their government and installed the shah!

While they might not have "started" a war they've been involved in plenty during those 36 years.

That's called being attacked O.o

Last edited:
Nonsense, Iran has been around much longer than that, it's over 50 years since we overthrew their government and installed the shah!

The Islamic Revolution, the event that marks the creation of the Islamic Republic of Iran was in 1979 - 36 years ago. Only you could dispute that :rolleyes:

That's called being attacked O.o

/cringe not necessarily - suggest you go away and do a bit more reading about Iranian foreign affairs.

So it's ok for them to do it because it's done more often by the mentally ill? What sort of logic is that? Lol

I think anyone who beheads/mutilate another is mentally ill. Of what type I'm not sure though.

Exactly. Just because they do it in the name of a specific religion, rather than any other religion/for any other reason doesn't mean they aren't a significant outlier...

I'm also trying to point out how unlikely and how minor the threat of terrorism in this country is now the IRA aren't around (much) anymore, especially compared to other similar problems.

On a different note i really hope ISIS don't destroy another piece of our combined history for such short term ridiculous "profit".

But that's not the goal of ISIS, they want Sharia law to be global and will not stop until it is so, how do you combat such twisted ideology?

I thought their aim was to reclaim "muslim" lands. There was never any mention of wanting Sharia globally, in fact they do seem to be very specific about their aims for just a certain part of the world.

I don't know there was a map bandied around the net showing the EU under sharia law. However having read fanatics on both sides of the fence I'm not sure who created it.

The Islamic Revolution, the event that marks the creation of the Islamic Republic of Iran was in 1979 - 36 years ago. Only you could dispute that :rolleyes:

/cringe not necessarily - suggest you go away and do a bit more reading about Iranian foreign affairs.

So a country changes its name and government and magically becomes a different country? Does that extend to places like Zaire (the DRC) and Iraq? What about Afghanistan?

Back
Top Bottom