Israel/Palestine Shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thug
Soldato
England is not so bad.

Its just areas like Birmingham etc or Bradford which can seem like border towns to foreign countries rather then westernised city's.

I am Indian by the way and I was brought up In London before I moved to Suffolk.

Back on topic however the last thing we want in Palestine is ISIS crawling up Hamas's ass and taking over what is left of the country.

Israel are doing themselves no favour in what they are doing to the innocent civilians of Palestine.

IS are not far behind in there conquest of the weakened middle eastern countries.
If these shenanigans continue I see Palestine being the next stop on there roadmap for "liberation".

you went to some pretty rubbish places, there are still some good places just avoid the cities they are multicultural hell holes (IMHO)

I understand some areas are worse than others, that was the case even back in the early-mid 2000's when I lived there. However, it has massively expanded, noticeably so, which given the relatively short period of time is quite alarming.

Allnamestaken, the problem was that the areas I passed through/visted (I went over 2,000km in total over a few days) were entirely asian/black/white. My understanding of multiculturalism was that people were meant to integrate? What I saw was extremely asian areas, extremely black areas, extremely white areas.

That is a problem.

Completely agreed.

Where I personally don't agree however is that right extending to bombing hospitals and schools and other potential targets where the death of innocent women and children is a certainty.

If said rockets are being launched from the hospital, or caches of weapons are being stored there (IIRC, they found such a place a week or two ago filled with rockets), then the people with the ultimate responsibility are those that provoke the attacks.

No one would bat their eyes twice if someone fired a slingshot at a tiger and was then mauled.

It must be horrific having a 250$ million dollar defense system which stops most rockets whilst your own country sends text messages before they destroy another countries homes.

Or is it the fact that maybe if your own country stopped stealing land, expanding illegal settlements and illegally blockading their neighbours too much?

All Hamas are asking for is for the blockade to be removed essentially - its the answer to this problem.

Lest people forget Hamas being in power is Israel's own doing - Oppressing a people for so long they had no alternative than to elect a military wing to head its government.....

Lets not forget that Israel is surrounded by a bunch of dogmatic ********. If the 1967 war had gone the other way, you think there would have been mercy?

Personally judging by your posts on this forum, I don't think YOU'D have mercy.

Like I said before, the Israeli's are not great, but in the context of the region I don't think they're that bad.

Soldato
Lets not forget that Israel is surrounded by a bunch of dogmatic ********. If the 1967 war had gone the other way, you think there would have been mercy?

Personally judging by your posts on this forum, I don't think YOU'D have mercy.

Like I said before, the Israeli's are not great, but in the context of the region I don't think they're that bad.

Give over sport_bra - take your usual anti-muslamic rantings into one of the usual anti-immigration threads. You can bang your head there against some of those who stoop to your level.

Soldato
I had the displeasure of having to visit England again for the past few days (and again soon enough. :( ). I went through London, Slough, and then travelled up to Holyhead to get out of the hole as soon as possible.I swear that some whole towns/localities were more Asian/Black than white, in particular, of extremely different cultural make ups!? Even in the years that I've been gone from the place, its changed even more.

Guess colonisation wasn't the best idea after all. :p

Who cares, man. I live nearish to Slough, closer to Hounslow, and what I see when I go there is a group of people with a different cultural makeup to the "norm", and personally, I don't see the issue.

And actually, if you dig slightly deeper than the high street, you'll find that many communities live together, black people, asians, white etc, you're just seeing the face of it.

KIA

KIA

Man of Honour
Who cares, man. I live nearish to Slough, closer to Hounslow, and what I see when I go there is a group of people with a different cultural makeup to the "norm", and personally, I don't see the issue.

Number one name for baby boys is Muhammad (including all variations), in England and Wales. Nobody should care about that!

Last edited:
Soldato
Number one name for baby boys is Muhammed (including all variations), in England and Wales. Nobody should care about that!

I have to you call you out on this :eek:

Of the 192,070 names on the list, 7,445 are variations of Mohammed. That's 3.6%. I'd guess the number of babies born in England and Wales was similar to 2012, 729,674, of which roughly half are probably boys - around 365,000. The percentage of boys born who were named Mohammed(or it's many variations) now becomes around 2%.

Go through the list and see how many other muslim names you can pull through and the percentage doesn't move.

Whilst the less informed jump on the Daily Mail headlines, the rest of us like to follow up and get the facts.

Soldato
GazaUnderAttack_18Aug_zpsc2241078.jpg

Caporegime
You sure do like your propaganda, zoomee. As said before, Hamas is more responsible for those deaths than Israel is. Hamas openly admits to using the population as a human shield.

KIA

KIA

Man of Honour
download the CSV for all births and names, in a small enough sample you can make anything fit but when you apply all the data the answer is 3.6% of all births but hey you need to rant please carry on

Sure. You haven't even revealed the answer, despite posting twice.

Soldato
You sure do like your propaganda, zoomee. As said before, Hamas is more responsible for those deaths than Israel is. Hamas openly admits to using the population as a human shield.

Propaganda is trying to justify Israel killing children by claiming someone else pulled the trigger.....

Thug
Soldato
download the CSV for all births and names, in a small enough sample you can make anything fit but when you apply all the data the answer is 3.6% of all births but hey you need to rant please carry on

Looking at the name mohammed is misleading, as looking over the sample data, there are a high number of other islamic names which are not counted.

Also interestingly enough, even with just the name mohammed, we can see very high stats in particular regions (4/10).

names.png

Caporegime
Propaganda is trying to justify Israel killing children by claiming someone else pulled the trigger.....

Yes the person who provokes someone into killing is worse than the killer.

I'm sorry, but any neutral person can see that Israel don't benefit in any way from killing children and other civilians. I don't think they do it on purpose. It invites international pressure onto themselves and sullies their reputation.

Which is *exactly* why Hamas puts its weapons in hospitals, schools, and highly populated civilian areas.

As said, Hamas have even done interviews where they openly admit using civilians as human shields.

If you try to frame Israel as the bad guy and Hamas as the good guy, anyone with half a brain will see straight through your agenda/bias.

Soldato
Looking at the name mohammed is misleading, as looking over the sample data, there are a high number of other islamic names which are not counted.

Also interestingly enough, even with just the name mohammed, we can see very high stats in particular regions (4/10).

names.png

Even with your pseudo overview, give us the percentage of the worrying figures please

Thug
Soldato
Even with your pseudo overview, give us the percentage of the worrying figures please

Pseudo oversight? Distribution of data is very important.

And getting the exact data is actually pretty difficult.

Lets say take the first 150 names out of the whole dataset. Selecting the names that are overwhemingly islamic I've arrived at a figure of 4.6%.

The greatest problem with this is that it doesn't count for any of the "normal" names that might be given to a muslim child. (Eg Isaac). My anecdotal experiences in life have shown me that quite a lot of muslims don't always have "radical" names.

Using the dataset provided for religious births, we can see that there were a total of 3496750 births between the ages of 0-4. 317,952 muslim births gives us a figure of 9.1%.

So 9.1% of new births are Muslim. We could always extrapolate the data to try and predict what the next batch of figures will be, but I'm guessing you'd call that cheating. ;)

Though with 48% of Muslims under the age of 25, I'd say that the figures will probably be UNDER representative of the likely amount rather than an overestimation....

Either way, whilst the Daily mail might put spins on things, there is statistical data that does show the Islamic population will fairly quickly become not insignificant.

Though judging by how loud they are now at a supposedly small percentage, I reckon it won't take long til they have a very vocal part in British life...

Last edited:
Soldato
Using the dataset provided for religious births, we can see that there were a total of 3496750 births between the ages of 0-4. 317,952 muslim births gives us a figure of 9.1%.

So 9.1% of new births are Muslim. We could always extrapolate the data to try and predict what the next batch of figures will be, but I'm guessing you'd call that cheating. ;)

Excellent you are working towards the realms of reality, which was the point KIA completely missed.

I would take issue with your assumptions regarding Muslim names and coming up with a figure of 9.1%, even with a conservative eye I'm hitting 4.3%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom