• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Issues using hdmi and dvi at the same time, radeon 7850

Associate
I have just got a new card and had it hooked upto my lg LCD tv using hdmi and it was all fine. I have now mounted a 22 hp monitor and connected it by dvi but it doesn't work.

Using them one at a time they work fine, but just not together. I have tried detecting the other source but nothing just seems to work. Usually I would just press f4 and it would output on my laptop or just right click and choose output options and extend desktop. None of these options are available.

Do I need a different type of dvi lead?

The card has 2 mini ports, dvi and hdmi port

LCD tv has hdmi, scart, composite and VGA

Monitor had dvi, VGA and a DP port

Help much appreciated

Thanks

Associate
As its an AMD card u might have a similar problem to what i had and i fixed it by uninstalling AMD drivers and then going into device manager and right click Display Adaptor and uninstall. Reboot and install drivers again.

Its a long shot but maybe it'll help.

Back
Top Bottom