*** It Has Officially Launched! ***

Soldato

The specs indicate the primary system has 3 GPUs and the secondary has one. However, there are only 3 cards in the case with the secondary not appearing to have any cards when viewing the pictures, specifically from the back!

Soldato
The specs indicate the primary system has 3 GPUs and the secondary has one. However, there are only 3 cards in the case with the secondary not appearing to have any cards when viewing the pictures, specifically from the back!

True dat.

Looking from the back you can see the slots for the secondary gpu but if you look from the side theres a lot of pipes in that area. Where does the gpu go :confused:

Soldato
I wonder how many of these will actually sell?

Under what circumstances do x4 Titan X actually come in to play? Would that be for rendering, CAD work etc? Don't Nvidia do specific Quadro cards for that anyway?

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
OP

pictures are based on the second prototype, the spec has been modified since based on feedback.

Last edited:
Associate
This system is the most complex and aesthetically pleasing prebuilt PC of all time. The attention to detail is awesome.

I can understand why 8Pack has used the most expensive parts. However the price put it out of the reach of majority of the population.

I would confidently say that the case being sold with all the custom pass through plates and reservoirs would shift in no time, thus allowing someone to build their own baby version of the system within budget but keeping the looks on point

Back
Top Bottom