Rate the 2021 Italian Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Meant to add, hate the qualifying race thing and hope it gets ditched.
Agreed, it’s entirely pointless and ruins the spectacle of actual qualifying.

I hope they dump it on the dumpster fire with double points.

Soldato
Did anyone else feel the lack of immediate steward /Safety crew presence felt a bit wrong? I mean, one car wedged under the other and possibility of damaged fuel/hydraulic/radiator lines. Could have been leaking boiling hot fluids over the driver and potentially a fire?

I don't know - kind of felt like there should have been a quicker response? Maybe just me though?
There seemed to be a very relaxed attitude to the whole thing.

Soldato
Hamilton also drove into the rear of Kimi's car in the pits whilst Kim was waiting for the red light to change, Canada 2008. Should have received a race ban for that reckless and dangerous behaviour but only received a 10 place grid penalty. Lewis then just brushed it off as 'not seeing the red light', and 'these things happen'. Imagine all the dummies being spat at the ground if Max had done this to Lewis..
Are you completely mad , it was nothing that serious at all, yes it was dumb, but a relatively minor bump partly caused by dusty concrete on the pitlane

Soldato
I have noticed on the last few f1 Facebook posts more and more fans going against verstappen. Begining of the season it was all hamilton hate but more recently it seems to be shifting towards crashtappen

Soldato
I have noticed on the last few f1 Facebook posts more and more fans going against verstappen. Begining of the season it was all hamilton hate but more recently it seems to be shifting towards crashtappen

Horner and Marko going full retard after Silverstone just shines a spotlight on them gaslighting Max and his appalling driving standards. Which doesn't help any of their popularity.

Soldato
Coulthard and his comment at the start of the race at turn 4, Lewis expected Max to leave space because its "Max" and had to bail is no surprise etc, then when the shoe is on the other foot, Lewis blamed because he never left space and causing the collision? C4 Red Bull bias drives me nuts.

Feel you here, its made me almost consider paying for a Now TV sub for the race, almost.

Associate
I don't understand how any F1 fan can watch something other than the Sky coverage.

On the odd race C4 does cover, the coverage is just so weak. Sky is worth every penny, especially if you get one of the NowTV £120-150 season deals they do at the start of each season.

I gave in and just bought a Sky sub in the end. It's lovely in UHD

Associate
It is becoming clear that this year is probably the best chance clog boy has of ever winning a world championship and both he and RB are throwing everything at it. Cracks are beginning to show.

I bet RB is behind with the 2022 car because of it although there are some whispers that RB & Toro Rosso are splitting some of the development.

Associate
I don't understand how any F1 fan can watch something other than the Sky coverage.

On the odd race C4 does cover, the coverage is just so weak. Sky is worth every penny, especially if you get one of the NowTV £120-150 season deals they do at the start of each season.

Agree, sky is light years ahead of C4, that welsh guy is appalling! He makes James Allen look good!

Soldato

Had this Dliema earlier this years ( purely because of the Lulu and Mercedes Monopoly) so glad I re subscribed with Sky .

Soldato
The price of paying for a full Sky package to watch the F1 can sod off imo! I don't mind the C4 coverage minus the Red Bull bias at times. Plus with it being highlights I don't waste 4+ hours of a weekend only for a terrible race or complete lack of a race as in Spa!

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

VPN + F1TV Pro= £59 per year.

I refuse to pay Sky prices for F1 when I've no interest in other sports.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Well, this is where the Now TV F1 package comes in...

Do you get full races on F1TV Pro? What commentary do you get?
Absolutely, full live sessions including races. There's an archive of past races back to the 90s too.

Commentary is the usual UK commentary (Brundle and Crofty) and you get the normal FOM feed OR you can follow 2 drivers + the FOM feed in a split screen OR you can simply follow 1 driver.

These different angles can be changed if you're watching the race replay too (so you could re-watch the race from Lando's POV for instance) or change half-way through to watch the pitlane if you wanted. It's very slick.

Man of Honour
The bias on social media, to me anyway, has gone from funny to pretty shocking. F1 put a post up on Instagram and nearly every message I saw was about Lewis trying to kill Max, Mercedes paying the FIA, Lewis making up his neck pain etc. It just seems to be a mass brain washed society that accepts no other explanation than Max is in the right. It's not just Instagram, it's on a lot of F1 web sites where comments are allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom