It's good to talk!

Soldato
My passenger snapped this chap this morning on the commute through Swindon:

o7ufbq.jpg

Reg: WP57 VGG

Nice to see that he's keeping up the BT motto there, shame that during the 2-3 miles I followed him he decided to pay more attention to his mobile call than the road, missing all turn signals and having dubious lane discipline during the process.

Worth a mention to BT or should I ignore it and hope the fella doesn't come unstuck, wiping someone out in the process?

Caporegime
Did he kill any children?

I was following a small united utilities van the other day, he decided to chuck what looked like an empty 1ltr pop bottle out his drivers window, which imho is just inexcusable.

Last edited:
Soldato
I was following a small united utilities van the other day, he decided to chuck what looked like an empty 1ltr pop bottle out his drivers window, which imho is just inexcusable.
I was behind a 'nuff wicked 106 full of little scallys not too far from McD's where I live a few weeks ago, stopped behind him at a roundabout and a full McD's bag + drink went out of the window onto the grass. I couldn't believe it :mad:

Soldato
OP
Wow.... I guess the age (or mental age) of most of the 'motors' users really has dropped :confused:

To answer a few points, this was stationary at the lights, but he continued to drive during rush hour traffic whilst chatting away, ignoring many points of the highway code - as I recall (though from watching TV shows) there was an amendment to the Road Traffic Act to stop people using mobile phones when driving; so I'm guessing he's breaking the law doing this...

As for getting on with my life, it's not nice having to take emergency action (on more than one occasion!) to avoid being hit off of your motorcycle, whilst the car driver is happily chatting away on a call and not focusing on their driving - so please excuse me for caring about other road users.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Well you did ask if you should ignore it, so the comment about getting on with life is perfectly valid. It sounds like you want to report it, so as I said, no harm in doing so.

Soldato
Id Report him while mentioning the evidence but not actually send the evidence . Then he gets a warning about it without becoming unemployed

He's got no excuse really though. That vehicle will 100% have hands free

Associate
Glad you reported it! - He really should know better.

Winds me up seeing people like this. They obviously have no consideration for anyone else.

If he actually gave a damn about anything, including his job, he'd have pulled over to take/make the call.

What an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom