It's Saturday Night, what are you drinking?

Soldato
Was gonna post in Gd but those animals aren't civilised.;)

Currently got quite a nice Sauvignon Blanc on the go but tempted to switch to the Wild Turkey American Honey.

Any of you guys drinking anything interesting?

Soldato
Stella, Cava, Champagne and real ales. Problem was I would start on a Friday and finish late Sunday. Feel like crap until Wednesday, poor diet, limited exercise.

What stopped me boozing was a hangover that turned very nasty. Put me off and I gave it up. Feel so much better, but that was me, a binge drinker, one was never enough lol

Man of Honour
For something a bit different (not drinking heavily) pulled out a bottle of Isojiman sake - it was a gift - I just looked up the price and wish I hadn't.

Man of Honour
I don't really have much to compare it to when it comes to sake - its good but not something that would make me pay the amounts this goes for - its a bit more than £40.

Ree

Ree

Associate
Congrats dude. Can't say I drink too much tbh, maybe once every two weeks. The nice weather just made me fancy a bev.

Any reason for not drinking?

just grown tired of it really, feeling crap the next day etc. decided one day that was that and never touched it again and never will.

Associate
just grown tired of it really, feeling crap the next day etc. decided one day that was that and never touched it again and never will.

Too much of it? I genuinely don't drink alcohol for the effects or anything I just genuinely love the taste of certains spirits.

Cider is probably my go to though, Ree don't you miss the taste at least? (not trying to get you off the wagon)

Ree

Ree

Associate
Too much of it? I genuinely don't drink alcohol for the effects or anything I just genuinely love the taste of certains spirits.

Cider is probably my go to though, Ree don't you miss the taste at least? (not trying to get you off the wagon)

yeah i did my fair share every weekend and during the week too. no i dont miss anything about it at all and i dont even get any urges either.

Associate
Ah if you don't miss the taste then I can understand not drinking it.

I only drink specific alcohol for the taste no other reason

drank a load of hop house 13 last sat - think its the larger i've been looking for for a while now, good balance of refreshing and flavoursome, although quite strong!

I wish I enjoyed larger, have to be in a weird mood for one

The weekends here, what are people drinking?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom