It's so close still, but who will win it?

Soldato
You say its most open premier league season in a long time... the reality is that its not different, just that different teams are involved in the fight.

I hope Leicester win it, but both Leicester and Spurs have a lot of big games to get through in the remaining games.

United are the toughest game Leicester have in their last 10 (well, maybe Chelsea if they stay in form). I honestly think they could win it, hope they do too if Spurs can't.

Everyone is a Leicester supporter now. Only people out there that ain't are the arsenal, city and spurs fans.

Spurs fan here and I'd be happy to see Leicester win it, they've had a fantastic season.

I'm an Arsenal fan and I'm hoping Leicester win if we can't, rather Leicester than them Tottenham ***** :p

Well yeah, Arsenal will bottle it regardless :D

Tottenham fans would be unbearable, they are anyway let alone if they won the league.

We aren't half as bad as gooners.

Last edited:
Soldato
Again, I'm a Spurs fan. Used to not winning anything!

As much as I would like to us win I think it's would be great for the game if a team like Leicester can upset things a little.

Soldato
we dominated west ham from start to finish earlier in the season so tomorrow will be a good test to see if we're made of the right stuff to go the distance

Man of Honour
I think Leicester may well do it, but it only takes 2 bad results (not even losses) and they can lose out. Spurs are just about as likely to win it.

I could still see a Man City surge and them winning it, though.

Soldato
I hope Arsenal win it, even if it's just to #### DM off lol

Leicester have been the most deserved out of the teams so far, see how they recover from the draw last night. But they have only been beaten by two teams this year, that means they will more than likely get more points.

Can see them in a relegation fight next year though if they are in CL.

Associate
I can't remember the last time I thought any games were easy in the Prem, teams just set up to defend if you have any potential threat. I think Leicester have struggled the last 2 games because of this. 1st half of season teams expected to beat Leicester, had the lions share of possession but didn't learn from their aggressive counter attacking style. Now teams of lesser quality are playing for the draw and are going to be very hard to break down. If they manage to grind out the results they will have thoroughly deserved to win the league.

Caporegime
Not too bothered as long as it isn't arsenal

Spurs would be cool despite the insufferable few, suppose Leicester are the same.

I'll go for Spurs, theirs to lose at this stage

Soldato
Good run in?? :o:o

Man Utd away

Everton Home

CHelsea away

great run in :eek:

That could be meaningless by that point if those teams have nothing to play for................. (less likely for Utd than Chelsea, just from the order of the fixtures but still possibile)

The way this season is going its unlikely admittedly - but esp the last game, it could all be done and dusted by then

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Spurs don't have an easy run in either, they still have to play Arsenal although I do think they'll win that game.

I don't quite think Leicester will make it unfortunately, I just hope I'm wrong. Maybe they were just rusty last night as they had a longish break?

1. Spurs
2. Leicester
3. City
4. Arsenal

Back
Top Bottom