It's too hot :(

Soldato
Cold shower to cool me down, even warm water had me sweating while showering.

Freezing cold is the way forward, i'll also have a cold shower in the morning to wake me up and cool me down.

Associate
51c in Death Valley. wtf.

Dread to think what that feels like. I visited one april while travelling from lake tahoe where I had been skiing in nice minus temps on route to vegas and it was bloody warm even in spring.

Not looking forward to work tomorrow as I have to move cars that have been sat on top deck of our multi-stories in the sun and they are going to be baking.
Hopefully there is a nice breeze coming from the water so moving round outside all day isnt too bad.

https://www.google.nl/maps/@50.8922455,-1.391993,820m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en

Soldato
Least we aren't in the US..

I am. :) I was in northern LA county this past weekend, where it was 100 F (around 37 C). It was toasty for sure, but that's why we have central a/c. :D It's pretty dry in southern California, which makes it much more bearable. Go to a state like Texas where you have 90% humidity and you'll really be wishing for a/c. I sweat simply walking from the house to the car. :eek: Thankfully, some of the newer cars have remote ignition, meaning that you can turn your car on (to cool down) while you sit in your a/c'd house, then when the time is right, run to your a/c'd (cold) car and still be cool and happy. :D

Soldato
got heat stroke today, so yeah it is that bad.
bring back March or was it April, that was absolutely amazing, sunny, warm, lovely.

That's down to you not taking the proper actions to avoid it.

Nice and cool now, had the fan going since 6pm and it's back to being bearable.

Back
Top Bottom