It's too hot :(

Soldato
If it just stayed like this all Summer that would be awesome but no, its not long now until weeks of unbearable muggy weather arrives which is also fine at the weekend, just hate it at work

yeah as I said this is tolerable for me, dont have a big issue with how things are now, but this is the midway point between winter and summer switch over so these temps wont last, come late may it will be unbearably hot and a sweat fest.

Caporegime
I've had to cut mine three times so far this year.

I’m still waiting for the foot of snow covering my lawn to melt, let alone the grass actually start growing. It’s finally gone above freezing though so hopefully spring is just around the corner! The seedlings on the windowsill are waiting to go out.

Soldato
I’m still waiting for the foot of snow covering my lawn to melt, let alone the grass actually start growing. It’s finally gone above freezing though so hopefully spring is just around the corner! The seedlings on the windowsill are waiting to go out.

Canada.... a country where summer lasts two weeks at the end of July.... :p

Caporegime
Canada.... a country where summer lasts two weeks at the end of July.... :p

Have you mistaken it for English weather? :p

It seems more like spring and autumn last about four days each and winter can pay a visit any time it likes. Mid May to the end of September seem to be consistently sunny and warm from my (albeit limited) experience. Colder winters, but much nicer summers than the UK*.

Until it randomly decides to snow in July for a couple of days...!:D

*in the prairies at least.

Back
Top Bottom