It's too hot :(

Soldato
I'm not a fan of summer and would rather be too cold than too hot, but today was nice. Nice sun shine and warmth, but not too much, a nice cool breeze and now it's cool again.

Not looking forward to the hot humid days though, especially as I'm out in the car a lot, nothing worse than a scorching hot car, even with the AC on full it takes ages to cool down.

Soldato
I swim twice a week at a lovely outdoor pool over the road from work _ - whatever the weather. . I can see it from my workplace and as I suspected it's totally rammed with "holiday makers" :mad: Which means ironically I'll probably end up swimming indoors! :mad:

Soldato
77f here and I have overdone it on first day - cut a load of logs up as they are just too big to go in log burner. - worn out and got a headache. Roll on cooler weather. :eek:

Man of Honour
10 minutes outside at midday and my head is cooking. What happened to spring? We've gone straight from winter to summer.
there was no spring, spent all day outside a little red and salty sweaty skin. Would be lovely if this was as hot as it got. Absolutely perfect weather.

Soldato
Beautiful day in London

This is the time of year where the heat is best as it still cools down a lot in the evening, unlike the middle of summer where it stays hot and humid

Back
Top Bottom