It's too hot :(

Associate
Personally I would say don't muck about with fans, go for an air conditioner. I realise maybe it's a bit much for some, but I would say £350 to never have a disturbed night due to the heat again, it's money well spent.

Get a mobile unit for £350 though. Does the job fine for me. Came out last week, will wheel it back up to the garage in September. :)

Hmm, not a bad idea at all actually. I’m sure there will be some nights where the fan just won’t cut it.

Soldato
As someone who gets hot and sweats easily, noise is far preferable to heat. Give me a loud a/c unit over humid, sweat-inducing temperatures any day.

Soldato
You really live in the wrong place dude!

No. It's the very opposite! I live in San Diego and it's wonderfully temperate for much of the year. When it does get hot (i.e. over 25 C), humidity is usually still bearable (< 80%). I think that it's one of the best places to live in the USA if you're used to cold English weather!

Right now, it's 17 C with 68% humidity, and the high is only projected to be 19 C today. London, for example, is currently 26 C with ~ 50% humidity.

Oh, and San Diego has some beautiful coastline too (10 minutes away from where I live).

l3oQwYb.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom