It's too hot :(

Caporegime
I just went to empty the water container for my portable AC unit, and it dawned on me that it's producing distilled water for me, could come in useful when it's time to redo the PC's watercooling loop lol.

Noooooooo it is not, far from it.

Don't drink it its condensed water from the air run over dirty metal cooling fins.

It's rain water effectively

Soldato
I can't sleep. I go to bed lie there for an hour feel uncomfortable so I get up and and watch a movie. This has been going on for about four days, and frankly I'm surprised I haven't collapsed or passed out. Bit worried really as we need our sleep and it's bad for you to go without it. Another thing is I have an infection in my foot that keeps flaring up and causing me pain, so that stops me getting over too.

Caporegime
It's too DRY and hot here in Cornwall.

It hasn't rained - other than superficially - for well over a month. That's unheard of down here.

Everything being grown in pots is dying.

Soldato
It's too DRY and hot here in Cornwall.

It hasn't rained - other than superficially - for well over a month. That's unheard of down here.

Everything being grown in pots is dying.
im ok with it tbh as the nights are nice and cool ,only thing im lacking is a mid Atlantic low for the surfing ,maybe i should get an sup or a kayak for crantock ,keep thinking about it

Back
Top Bottom