It's too hot :(

Associate
Today was tough delivering in 30 plus, just felt tired all day. Luckily had some cloud cover at times otherwise it would have been hell.

After work went straight round my sisters and jumped in her pool to cool off. Tomorrow looks just as bad with 31/32 forecast but hopefully can get done before it gets that hot.

Soldato
Working nights this week (7 of them) and trying to sleep has been a complete mare so far (3 nights in). Managing around 4 hours on average. Hopefully the slightly cooler weekend will bring some respite but it's not fun...

Soldato
Super stuffy this evening.

Rained for about 5 mins this afternoon.

Hahaha yes we had a yellow alert met office weather warning regarding flash floods this afternoon. The rain drops that fell were in single figures.

They say it's a weekend of rain then a whole month of epic heat.

Soldato
I need to find some work trousers I don't sweat my arse off in this weather. Currently it's dark/smart jeans. Need to speak to the powers that be as to what's acceptable..

Soldato
This heat is killing me, don't open windows as you just be letting the heat in.

No fresh air, or decent rain for over 3 months now.

I go to asda to chill, walk up and down the meat aisle like a nut job.

Needs must lol. :p

Associate
OP
OMG RAIN.

Edit: This rain is pathetic. It starts, stops, starts, stops, starts, stops. I want a huge downpour :(

I'm getting such an amazing breeze right now.. This storm is insane.

Seriously what the... I can't even open the window. It's absolutely chucking it down and the wind.. Yfdjehshdhdj

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom