It's too hot :(

Soldato
Its amazing how much difference 4 degrees is. In winter when its 4oc you're like brrrrrr add 4 more on its still brrrrr. Summer when its 30oc you're like i'm mellllllltiiing, drops 4oc down to 26 you're like, omg this is sooooo nice, not too hot.

Associate
There’s normally a lag. Houses retain heat, so it’s still a bit stuffy for the day or so after the air temp lowers. By tomorrow, it’ll all be a distant memory, and we’ll to back to complaining about the rain.

Associate
Its amazing how much difference 4 degrees is. In winter when its 4oc you're like brrrrrr add 4 more on its still brrrrr. Summer when its 30oc you're like i'm mellllllltiiing, drops 4oc down to 26 you're like, omg this is sooooo nice, not too hot.
This is why I think we have a north/south divide (normally) in heatwaves. The few degrees difference mean we often stay just below the uncomfortable threshold in the North. In winter, I guess it means we have a bit more snow and ice, but again the UK is mild enough that it still not a harsh winter (unless you’re in N Scotland).

Back
Top Bottom