It's too hot :(

Soldato
Temps suddenly dropped today, 21C at 5am, actually had to put tshirt on.

Up to 22.5C now at midday.

For me its the best summer for a long time, I am used to fighting through week's long heatwaves.

Man of Honour
Temps suddenly dropped today, 21C at 5am, actually had to put tshirt on.

Up to 22.5C now at midday.

For me its the best summer for a long time, I am used to fighting through week's long heatwaves.

Tell me where these heatwaves are, I’m a normal human being, I’ll grit my teeth and do my best to suffer them.

Caporegime
Spider mating season is upon us, that time of the year they venture into your house looking for something to mate with.

don't let it be you! keep your windows firmly closed!

Caporegime
They are already in your house....
not mine bro I'm way too paranoid for that.
you can find out really easily anyway, when it's dark get a high powered torch and scan the bottoms and tops of your walls.

see if you can spot the shadow of a spider strand, where they have walked across with a harness attached and left the rope behind.

I see them hanging around the balcony and windows though, my kitchen window on the top where the hinge is I can see like 3-4 long legs like 3 inches long where one got crushed :eek:

like damn son, he must have been a big boy and so close to entering.
how do I remove it without touching it :cry:

I can't just push it off the top of the window cos it's literally where the damn hinge is and then the lip of the window is behind the spider corpse :mad:

I don't even want to see how big it's body is

Soldato
25c and perpetual blue skies in devon today like its been all week I should have had this week off instead of next...

not mine bro I'm way too paranoid for that.
you can find out really easily anyway, when it's dark get a high powered torch and scan the bottoms and tops of your walls.

see if you can spot the shadow of a spider strand, where they have walked across with a harness attached and left the rope behind.

I see them hanging around the balcony and windows though, my kitchen window on the top where the hinge is I can see like 3-4 long legs like 3 inches long where one got crushed :eek:

like damn son, he must have been a big boy and so close to entering.
how do I remove it without touching it :cry:

I can't just push it off the top of the window cos it's literally where the damn hinge is and then the lip of the window is behind the spider corpse :mad:

I don't even want to see how big it's body is

Careful now they're lurking in the corner waiting to drop down on a thread from the ceiling above your head while you're asleep!

Soldato
I've had 10 days off and it's been amazing apart from 3 up in Yorkshire, hot sunshine warm not hot breeze, cool nights, pretty perfect.
As I said in beach thread tourists are inherently lazy so even Perranporth seen on the news as packed solid is quiet after a short walk.
Yesterday

IMG-20210829-085512.jpg

Soldato
BBC London weather

Today
It will be largely cloudy today. A few sunny spells may break through in the afternoon, but it will remain cloudy for most. A mostly dry day too, with just the outside chance of some light drizzle.

Not sure, but bbc weather seems really inaccurate lately, it’s thick cloud cover here, no chance in hell of a few sunny spells breaking through, and earlier there was a misty light rain for a good hour or so. Its like the bbc weather can’t get it precise so have to cover all scenarios just in case.

Soldato
BBC London weather

Today
It will be largely cloudy today. A few sunny spells may break through in the afternoon, but it will remain cloudy for most. A mostly dry day too, with just the outside chance of some light drizzle.

Not sure, but bbc weather seems really inaccurate lately, it’s thick cloud cover here, no chance in hell of a few sunny spells breaking through, and earlier there was a misty light rain for a good hour or so. Its like the bbc weather can’t get it precise so have to cover all scenarios just in case.

Meteo Group took over BBC Weather in 2018 from Met Office, it's been carp ever since with forecasts all over the plaice.

Back
Top Bottom