It's too hot :(

Soldato
Last year I bought a honeywell air con unit which was noisy, power hungry, and generally not worth them money at all. This year I will instead be looking for a decent fan.

Has anyone tried a Meaco Fan?

Associate
Yeah if all summer was like this it would be ok but getting prepared cause I fear its gonna get much much hotter, I loved them summers of the past though when we only saw brief moments of hot days. People used to moan how crap British summers were but I loved them when they were just pleasant low 20s, late teens.

Soldato
Yeah if all summer was like this it would be ok but getting prepared cause I fear its gonna get much much hotter, I loved them summers of the past though when we only saw brief moments of hot days. People used to moan how crap British summers were but I loved them when they were just pleasant low 20s, late teens.
Completely agree. Right now it's just OK. Another month and I'm sure I'll be getting ready to wheel out the air con unit :)

Agreed. Stafford is hitting 20C lately and I'm ok with that. Once it hits 24C+, the air-con's coming on regardless to what Greta says.

Back
Top Bottom