January Transfer Window 2017/18

Man of Honour
OP
Wenger is speaking at his press conference now:

Expect Sanchez deal concluded in the next 24 hours, it's "likely"

Mkhitaryan: "wages won't be a problem, also likely"

So hopefully we are making some progress...

And shots fired at City :p

“I do not want to comment on the numbers they offer to Sanchez. I respect Man United because they raise the money they pay to players with their own resources. It’s up to them how much they pay.

“United is a club very well managed financially so I don’t have any problem with what they pay.”

Soldato
Wenger is speaking at his press conference now:

Expect Sanchez deal concluded in the next 24 hours, it's "likely"

Mkhitaryan: "wages won't be a problem, also likely"

So hopefully we are making some progress...

And shots fired at City :p

“I do not want to comment on the numbers they offer to Sanchez. I respect Man United because they raise the money they pay to players with their own resources. It’s up to them how much they pay.

“United is a club very well managed financially so I don’t have any problem with what they pay.”
That last bit is epic lol

Soldato
All this money being thrown at Sanchez and still he will win nothing. I find this so funny! LOL

You can't compete with the mighty City, the real Manchester power house (where Sanchez wanted to go to and should have gone to if he wanted to win stuff).

PMSL!

Associate
All this money being thrown at Sanchez and still he will win nothing. I find this so funny! LOL

You can't compete with the mighty City, the real Manchester power house (where Sanchez wanted to go to and should have gone to if he wanted to win stuff).

PMSL!

This deal is really hitting a nerve.

Permabanned

PMSL!

Indeed top honours in the blue side... :D

Pep is a bit of a freak... He reminds me of Hannibal and United being in the red of rome. And he was so good they just had to adopt the fabian strategy and wait until he buggered off. But you know also we can cheat too FFP will derail City first before United?

If we really wanted to go nuts with the cash united have the biggest wallet to wave lol. We could for laughs do a kickstarter to buy de bruyne and raise that in Asia alone.

Soldato

PMSL!
So much bitterness lol.maybe he wants to play in champions league

Man of Honour
OP

PMSL!

Crikey, talk about being upset :eek: Quick recap of what City won last season? Ah, right.

Try this on for size: he wanted to go to City, until Man Utd came in and offered the same, then his head was turned and the rest is history.

Don
He actually wanted to join Liverpool but we don't want him so he was going to settle for City but when he realised he wasn't going to get a game for them and Utd offered him £1m per week he tried to get Chelsea to match it but they just signed Barkley and the Mersey billionaires weren't an option as they've just signed Walcott on top of their fab four so he's reluctantly joining Utd.

Don
I did hear a rumour Liverpool tried to tap him up :p
Sanchez heard about Klopp and VVD's day out to Blackpool and bought 2 tickets to Blackpool Pleasure Beach. Unfortunately for Sanchez, Klopp's got new teeth and he wasn't going to risk them with another stick of rock. Klopp's instead planning trips to Disney World with Pulisic and then Disneyland with Lemar.

Man of Honour
OP
The (apparently) real reason is not the money as such, but because his agent went back on an agreement they had in the summer, so it annoyed them. City would happily fork out the cash for him but they don't need him as much as us, the league is wrapped up. At his best he could make a difference for them in the CL, but that's always a bit random.

City's attempts to deflect the fact we've pinched him from under their noses by making out we're the enemy of football and are spending recklessly is possibly the most comical thing I've heard in ages. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Soldato
How can Arsenal compete with 500k a week? There was no chance of him staying with that carrot dangling in front of him, he's actually played the club a bit, run his contract down so he can get a huge basic salary. The Arsenal players obviously spotted something when everyone seemingly fell out with him.

Back
Top Bottom