Caporegime
Spurs new signings:

i438732_Cudicinismall.png

i438731_Chimbondasmall.png

i438730_Palaciossmall.png

i438729_defoesmall.png

i438728_Keanesmall.png

Caporegime
STOP PRESS - Arshavin deal officially in doubt?

Uh-oh!

The normally very reliable Gunnerblog in a post herereveals things are perhaps not as cut and dried as we thought. They report (and that site appears to be getting a lot of traffic, so if the link crashes, that's why):

"The FA’s Director of Communications, Adrian Bevington, has spoken to the Russian media about the Andrei Arshavin deal:

“Yes, it’s true, the transfer is in doubt. There is a chance it will take us 2-3
days. The odds are 50/50. If the transfer is declared invalid, Arshavin will be
returned to Zenit. We can’t rule this out. I don’t think that would be a severe
ruling: both clubs had a lot of time to complete it during the window.”

Unbelievable. Just unbelievable."

Caporegime
Amazing that this transfer has gone on so long, I'd understand if it were Spurs or something where it had been a problem, but Arsenal have only chased Arshavin. They have had just over a month to sign one player, not only just one player but the same player from the start of the window til the end of the window and they don't even seem to have gotten that right.

Associate
Amazing that this transfer has gone on so long, I'd understand if it were Spurs or something where it had been a problem, but Arsenal have only chased Arshavin. They have had just over a month to sign one player, not only just one player but the same player from the start of the window til the end of the window and they don't even seem to have gotten that right.

You've got to look at who they are dealing with here though.

I'd be suprised if Arsenal have only chased one player. I don't know anymore than the next man though and ultimately its all paper talk.

Soldato

Zenit were supposedly very difficult to deal with. Don't forget we didn't have anyone conducting transfers as Ivan Gadzidis has only just joined the club.

Back
Top Bottom