Jap fans! Does anyone know this rx-7?

Permabanned
its mid-grey with two closely-spaced yellow viper stripe,. 'industrial' looking gold-centred rims with polished outers, no rear spoiler and what looked like a different front splitter arrangement.

quite nice.

I only saw it very briefly but it belons to a neighbour...I've been wondering what was under that car cover for months now.

its a long shot, I know but the wheels and colour scheme might ring a bell with someone...

*n

Permabanned
OP
How's this for a coinkidink...

Turns out I used to work with the guy who owns it!

n5454448481098403730jf1.jpg

Nordschleife!
n5454448481188432706hb3.jpg

*n

Soldato
what silly big wheels! does he not care for handling or looks?

what are you talking about, admitted they don't look very good but they look like 17 or 18" which is hardly 'silly big' on an FD. As for whether he cares about handling, I'd say he does considering he has semi-slicks on it.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
They're 18's and it handles VERY well. It's quite low at the moment and the front scrapes on big corners.

It was bought in the state it's in.

Permabanned
OP
Don't know if it's a drift scar but I worked with him for 6 months a few years back and he wrote off a GT4 and an Evo in that time.

Apparantly it's the second time in two years he's binned the rex at the Nurburgring...

*n

olv

olv

Soldato
what are you talking about, admitted they don't look very good but they look like 17 or 18" which is hardly 'silly big' on an FD. As for whether he cares about handling, I'd say he does considering he has semi-slicks on it.

imo the wheels look absolutely ridiculous. would look a million times better on some decent looking, smaller wheels.

Back
Top Bottom