Jessops in administration

Soldato
So with high street stores dropping like flies, where will we go to shop (apart from the internet). Will that just leave the supermarkets, clothing stores?

Soldato
This sounds cruel but good riddance.

Far too long they have been peddling misinformation about photography, hiring arrogant morons and overcharging for everything possible.

Such bad mismanagement turning what should be a profitable area of the market into an elitist camera version of a comic book store where the owner laughs down their nose if you are anything less than a lv 23 dungeon master.

Again good riddance.

Soldato
This sounds cruel but good riddance.

Far too long they have been peddling misinformation about photography, hiring arrogant morons and overcharging for everything possible.

Such bad mismanagement turning what should be a profitable area of the market into an elitist camera version of a comic book store where the owner laughs down their nose if you are anything less than a lv 23 dungeon master.

Again good riddance.

Completely and utterly this, I used to work for a good quality Private shop/ company in Belfast, not far from 2 Jessops shops, the amount of custom we had back then from poeple so frustrated that no one in Jessops would just talk to them about the cameras/ options etc was pretty high.

They have a TERRIBLE record with Camera companies, I know of several times with Nokia and Canon they owed them large amounts, and it got the the point where one of them ( memory fails me), where only sending them cameras one they had passed payment, which made Jessops shelves look empty at times as they could only order a few cameras.

They have been living on borrowed time, the amount of rumours over the years from them having money problems and even at one point their was talk of Carphone Warehouse buying them out.

Back
Top Bottom