Job Websites:

Associate
I'm going to be looking for a new job in IT very soon, I am a fully qualified MCSE 2003 and have 6 years of in depth technical experience. I generally use the thisis type sites, but just wondered if there are any great ones for IT? Which do you use?

And on another note, I will be looking around Derby and possibly Stoke-On-Trent type area, if anyone knows of anything that would be appreciated. Needs to be 30k + really...

Many thanks

Soldato
I used Job Serve for my previous job, but the role I'm doing now (which I intend to keep doing for a very long time to come) was something I applied for directly, without using a job site and agency.

Associate
I'm going to be looking for a new job in IT very soon, I am a fully qualified MCSE 2003 and have 6 years of in depth technical experience. I generally use the thisis type sites, but just wondered if there are any great ones for IT? Which do you use?

And on another note, I will be looking around Derby and possibly Stoke-On-Trent type area, if anyone knows of anything that would be appreciated. Needs to be 30k + really...

Many thanks

Hmmm, could I ask how old you are?

We are always looking for people.

What's your current role?

Associate
I used Job Serve for my previous job, but the role I'm doing now (which I intend to keep doing for a very long time to come) was something I applied for directly, without using a job site and agency.
You missed telling us how you found the vacancy. Friends, networking, newspaper, randomly browsing prospective company websites?

Soldato
As other's have said, i've been using Jobserve, Reed and also cwjobs.co.uk.

Another suggestion would be to look at the websites of any companies you'd fancy working for and keep an eye on any vacancies being posted. Best of luck :)

Associate
OP
Hmmm, could I ask how old you are?

We are always looking for people.

What's your current role?

I'm currently 24, I have worked in mostly 2nd and 3rd line support. I currently work as a support engineer for a council, have also worked in education supporting servers etc. Maybe we could discuss this more via email (in trust) if you like.

Back
Top Bottom