John Lasseter: Pixar founder on leave over 'unwanted hugs'

Soldato
John Lasseter, the head of animation at Pixar and Disney, is taking a leave of absence after allegations of misconduct emerged about him.

In a statement Mr Lasseter apologised "to anyone who has ever been on the receiving end of an unwanted hug".

Link

We'll be needing written acceptances for handshakes soon :D

Mind you...
Other sources alleged he was known for "grabbing, kissing, making comments".
...Suggests to me there might be more to this than the sensationalist headline.

Soldato
Somebody posted the Variety article on FB and I had to check I wasn't reading the Daily Mash. Have we jumped the shark with this stuff now?

Soldato
FB_IMG_1511342190481.jpg

Soldato

Oh purleaze!

Everyone knows Mary had an affair behind Josephs back, but she didn't expect her lie to get THAT out of hand.

Say my mrs came home tonight from work and said "I'm pregnant, the baby isn't yours.....I don't know who's it is, but I did see a bright star in the sky so maybe it's that". If I believe it, it wouldn't be her going into a straight jacket, it would be me.

Joseph was an idiot, sorry.....but he was

Soldato
Remember how Michael Fallon quietly stepped down after “a touch of the knee”? Is this another case of someone’s actions being down-played to save face?

Soldato
Thing is, most people think everyone is doing it and its an epidemic.

I think most people realise that a % of men in positions of power have done this since the dawn of time.

Some take that as a reason to dismiss it as 'one of those things' others laud the fact that now it's been brought to the forefront and people have the ability to voice their objections

Soldato
Fallon just needed to go. Government have shown they have no issue covering up historic sexual abuse.

I can't believe he'd step down if it really was just hugging.

Back
Top Bottom