Jurassic World Dominion

Soldato
In the real world they'd probably suffocate.

No doubt it'll be terrible but as @Minusorange pointed out having the original cast together really put a grin on my face.

I wanted an Apple Mac so badly when I was younger only because Jeff Goldblum was on the adverts for them

Soldato
Whilst I like the general idea of Dinos and humans sharing a world, in reality we'd kill them off very quickly so I'm guessing that there's some kind of "no killing dinos" law thats been enforced. Either way I'll not see this in the cinema, very little would bring me back to spending money on this franchise anymore.

Additionally, I know it's a trailer so the CGI may not be technically "finished" yet but some of that looked really poor.

Caporegime
Could be good for a laugh but the premise of dinosaurs taking over is ******* ridiculous to say the least. In real life a couple of attack helicopters would be all that's really needed.

Caporegime
Not sure cloned dinosaurs have much to do with real life and attack helicopters

Nah really? Glad you cleared that up for us. Obviously some suspension of disbelief has to play a factor but the storyline of resurrected lizards who's only weapons (for the most part) are their teeth, somehow being on the verge of taking over again might well be pushing the boat out a bit, considering modern military tech. It could well come off as unintentionally funny if not handled right.

Caporegime
So they added the 'bird raptor'

Suppose they had to at some point, satisfies (to a small degree) the incessant whinging of Paleontologists every time one of these movies comes out with them complaining about inaccuracies. Even though that was explained away in the first JW movie with the lead engineer talking about how they would look very different in some cases, but the head honchos wanted more teeth etc.

Soldato
I think it looks fun. Let's hope there's a real idea of dinos taking over the world. That'd make a wicked next trilogy!

Back
Top Bottom