Just a little help Please (Motherboard bundle)

Associate
:confused:Hello I'm Joanna and i need a new motherboard,cpu and ram. I have a budget of 200 to 270 pounds for this . I all ready have my video card its a nvidia 8800gts 640mb , I also have a case with fans in a lg ide dvd drive, and two 80gig stata hard-drives and two spare power supply one is a trust 570w and the other is a colours it 700w this one is new. most of this stuff is from my old PC ,I would just like to get a new motherboard bundle that i can connect all of my bits to . Most important is that it can play call of duty 4 and battlefield 2 and operation flash point two when it comes out . I have been thinking about this bundle on your webby , Please let me now if this would do the job(*OVERCLOCKED* AMD Phenom II X2 Dual Core 550 3.10GHz @ 3.60GHz / Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P Motherboard / Corsair Dominator 4GB DDR3 XMS3 PC2-1600C9 (2x2GB) Bundle as there are so many shops offering different setups I'm confused.:confused:Also what kind of guarantee do i get on overclocked motherboard bundles from yourselves , Do i have to do anything to the bios ,I mean i do have to go into the bios to get it overclocked. that's all done buy u chaps here is it . i just want to plug my bits in and go and play call of duty 4 and do a bit of downloading. Please help me as I'm on my laptop at the moment and cannot play my games. THANK YOU .

Associate
OP
thanks for quick response. One more thing if u could help me will my graph ix card and power supply fit the motherboard bundle OK . My card is a nvidia 8800gts and power supply is a 570w but only has a 4 pin connector for motherboard but i have got a molex converter to make a 8 pin would this be OK . And do i get a guarantee on the motherboard bundle eg 12months or is it longer . lots of kisses. :)

Associate
OP
Well thank you very much for your time You have been a massive help to me . Big Kisses to you . . call of duty 4 here i come . I love shooting people. Joanna over and out. :)

Back
Top Bottom