Just Cause X360 Gameplay Video

Soldato
Looks a mad game kind of like GTA but a lot more stuff to do also much better graphically of course.

Let's recap first. Just Cause let's you play the role of an american special agent, with the mission to bring peace in a country composed of islands. Yes, all by himself. It doesn't seem that incredible, but keep in mind that the country is big, *really* big. Just Cause also uses a non-linear mission system like GTA3, which is good since there are many of them. And the very nice fact is that your character can do some pretty awesome and completely unrealistic things. He's not a super-hero, but some of the stuff he can do is borderline crazy. This is one of our biggest surprise for this E3.
As mentioned before, this is still a very much work-in-progress version requiring a lot of polishing. The pop-in/clipping/shadowing issues will of course be fixed in the final version.

Check it out :)

http://www.xboxyde.com/news_3000_en.html

Soldato
Saw a preview about this a month or so ago in Official XBOX 360 mag. The screen shots look great and although this isn't my usual cup of tea, not a big fan of the gta series this looks like one quality game. If memory serves me the island is 1200km in size (thats a land mass of 32km X 32km) and you can travel the whole world.

From the looks of it I would say that it is probably a cross between a 007 type game and GTA with all sorts of other cool stuff that Agent Rico can do.

Maybe one that I will try the demo before I decide to buy.

Looks like we as xbox 360 owners are in for some treats on the game front with this, lost planet, test drive, dead rising, halo 3 and probably more games that I have forgotten about.

Back
Top Bottom