1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just Cause X360 Gameplay Video

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by bingham67, 14 May 2006.

1. bingham67

Soldato

Looks a mad game kind of like GTA but alot more stuff to do also much better graphically of course.

Check it out :)

http://www.xboxyde.com/news_3000_en.html

2. |Show|

Soldato

very nice looking game...i think i'll be getting that :D

Last edited: 14 May 2006
  3. davetherave2

Mobster

Saw a preview about this a month or so ago in Official XBOX 360 mag. The screen shots look great and although this isn't my usual cup of tea, not a big fan of the gta series this looks like one quality game. If memory serves me the island is 1200km in size (thats a land mass of 32km X 32km) and you can travel the whole world.

From the looks of it I would say that it is probably a cross between a 007 type game and GTA with all sorts of other cool stuff that Agent Rico can do.

Maybe one that I will try the demo before I decide to buy.

Looks like we as xbox 360 owners are in for some treats on the game front with this, lost planet, test drive, dead rising, halo 3 and probably more games that I have forgotten about.

4. bingham67

Soldato

Indeed Island massive love way you can attach grappling hook to back of car parachute into air then land on it roof. :)

5. bingham67

Soldato