just finished me first shift in mcdonalds

Associate
all i can say is AWESOME.
lol, really was sooo much better than i thought it was gonna be and i really quite enjoyed it :D full time and will soon start paying off me bills.
what a result.
oh and they gave me a free meal for me lunch. get in :D

Soldato
nice one mate you will probably get some cheeky comments regarding the firm you work for..and type of work but well done \:D/ job is a job and you enjoying doing it and get free food win!!!

Goodluck :)

HAz

HAz

Soldato
lol after 4 years working there it wasnt what i would class as awsome. More like ****ing crap!

But to be fair i made loads of m8s there and still keep in contact with a lot of them. Im 25 now and would say most of my m8s are made up of ppl i worked with at mcdonalds.

HAz

HAz

Soldato
Oh and the image in my sig is a map 3 of us made of our restaurant. Its for cs and was based on a robbery that took place there! Its built exactly as the restaurant and even has textures made up from photos taken inside it!
Sad i know but if u play cs check it out cs_mcdonalds

Soldato
Grats on the job, having worked as a manager and head chef at a fast food restaurant for around 4-5 years down here I can safely say you won't be enjoying it that much by the end of your time :p

The job is good, not too difficult and you'll meet some very interesting people, more than likely make some very good friends through it as well.

Congrats mate :)

Soldato
Congrats mate, my views are the same as most peoples here. I don;t think I would enjoy working there but a job is a job and yea, it's best to have one at this moment in time!

Rb
The job is good, not too difficult and you'll meat some very interesting people, more than likely make some very good friends through it as well.

Congrats mate :)

I saw what you did there ;)
*edit* how did you ninja edit, without it showing... that is a true ninja edit! [/not so ninja edit]

Soldato
Give it three months. You'll either want to kill the power mad managers or punch the chavs that work there in the face.

I lasted two years and that was during college. One of the managers were ok, the rest were just drop outs who worked at McD's too long so they got promoted.

Soldato
I'm actually considering a second job for the summer in McDs since my current employer will not give me extra hours. I know the manager at my local McDs and pretty much said I've got it if I want it.

Associate
all i can say is AWESOME.
lol, really was sooo much better than i thought it was gonna be and i really quite enjoyed it :D full time and will soon start paying off me bills.
what a result.
oh and they gave me a free meal for me lunch. get in :D

A job is a job so Im glad for you to have found something to pay the bills with but I wouldnt jump so quickly at branding the whole experience as "awesome". Wait some time first in order to see if u can keep that attitude up as, after initial excitement, people may often get extremely bored/dissatisfied with their jobs pretty soon afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom