Just had the weirdest experience ever...

Soldato
He probably just didn't want to be near other people so left when you sat down. Then when you said something to him he instantly thought "no, stop talking to me" so said "no", before really hearing what you'd asked, but after realising that he had in fact left his phone, returned to get it. Then he most likely became seriously confused when you proceeded to quiz him about what he's got on his phone (even though you'd just told him he'd left it there!), so can't really be blamed for not answering your question properly.

Why would he have an image of himself as his wallpaper though :p

Associate
He probably just didn't want to be near other people so left when you sat down. Then when you said something to him he instantly thought "no, stop talking to me" so said "no", before really hearing what you'd asked, but after realising that he had in fact left his phone, returned to get it. Then he most likely became seriously confused when you proceeded to quiz him about what he's got on his phone (even though you'd just told him he'd left it there!), so can't really be blamed for not answering your question properly.

+1 on this

Associate
Sorry to hijack your thread, but i had a very strange occurance last night :\

My Garden is tiny, i'd say 4mx4m give or take its a terraced street and our "backstreet" is only for our four houses, so the garden is all paved theres a small table and two benches in there aswell around the garden is one of those fences that have concrete pillers with wooden panelling inbetween the pillars, so last night about 1am ish i'm sat out there watching the stars as i have a last smoke before bed it was proper quiet, hardly any sound at all, when out of the blue the wooden panels started shaking pretty loudly, this carried on for about 5 seconds, obviously i bricked it so did next doors cats who i could see bolting over a wall, i looked over the fence about a second after the noise stopped 'cos i was ready to go punch some bugger, but there was no one there at all, no escape route except for our ginnel way and i checked everywhere else, i only thing i could think of was maybe a fox or something, but it must have been big and rabid to do that :\ it was a really loud noise

Back
Top Bottom