Just had the weirdest experience ever...

Associate
What a beautiful day it was, decided to go to the park and buy some ice cream and chill out. Sat down on a bench and a guy was sitting next to me, around 18 years of age.

Right away when I sat down he went off and left his phone, I shouted "mate, is that your phone?" he replied no. Then after 5 seconds he said yes, it's mine. Obviously then I did not believe him and I said to the lad let's wait for the owner or prove that it's yours by showing me your picture or something, he said he doesn't have any on the phone... Then I picked up the phone and saw that right on his wallpaper he's got a picture of himself...

He didn't look mentally ill or something, looked like a normal lad lost somewhere, I realised that something's wrong with him and I asked if everything's okay. He said yes and I gave him the phone back saying why did you say you haven't got a picture of yourself when its right here on the wallpaper? He replied sorry and I gave him the phone back

Was he on drugs or something? No idea. Oh well, thought I'd write it here since I've been thinking about the lad all day.

Soldato
He wanted to cover up the fact that he had just murdered someone and used that phone to phone asim to get the mac 10 in under three minutes.

Man of Honour
He probably just didn't want to be near other people so left when you sat down. Then when you said something to him he instantly thought "no, stop talking to me" so said "no", before really hearing what you'd asked, but after realising that he had in fact left his phone, returned to get it. Then he most likely became seriously confused when you proceeded to quiz him about what he's got on his phone (even though you'd just told him he'd left it there!), so can't really be blamed for not answering your question properly.

Soldato
He probably just didn't want to be near other people so left when you sat down. Then when you said something to him he instantly thought "no, stop talking to me" so said "no", before really hearing what you'd asked, but after realising that he had in fact left his phone, returned to get it. Then he most likely became seriously confused when you proceeded to quiz him about what he's got on his phone (even though you'd just told him he'd left it there!), so can't really be blamed for not answering your question properly.

This, most likely.

Caporegime
When you look as bad as you do OP, you will want to give up anything you have to get out of there as soon as possible, including your phone.

Soldato
I've just had the weirdest experience ever.

I was browsing ocuk and some guy posted a thread about something that happened to him. I can't remember the exact details, but in any case, it ended with him thinking about some random teenager all day, A L L D A Y.

It's bothered so much, I've been thinking about him too now.

Soldato
jswti.png

Back
Top Bottom